This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm new here. I started getting interested in electronics some time ago. Coming from a software development background, I enjoy being able to combine the hardware and software side

Comment

Hello, I'm PJ from Minot, ND. Learning everyday

Comment

Hi everybody. I'm a computer science teacher and repairman from Uruguay. I used to be very active on the IT maintenance field until I got my teaching degree, so now the most I repair are machines from friends and family if I ever have the time to do so.
        I hope to be able to solve some issues and learn something here, so, thank you all in advance.

Comment

Hi all....I'm joe. Recently moved to Utah. Not in the EE field but interested in learning. Hoping for some help with some repair questions. Seems like a very active group which is great! Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello, I'm Lunchmeat. I can't believe that I wasn't registered on the forums as I remember referencing this site way back when dealing with my old Asus A7N8X Deluxe...the first board of many that I have re-capped. (And it is still working today!) I'm always interested to see what projects others are tackling, and hopefully learn something new.

Comment

Hello from France everyone,

I'm a BIOS modder that started with SLIC injections back in Win7 and server OS.
              Over time I had to MOD bios for other reasons like :
              - Bypass some H/W white-listing regarding unapproved network cards (Ex. : for Lenovo laptops & other brands)
              - Remove BIOS/supervisor passwords for locked devices

Looking forward to contribute and gather help from time to time from forum members

Cheers !

Comment

Hello to all.. I am new here... It seems badcaps.net can help me a lot... Thank you guys... God bless

Comment

Hi to all.. Let me introduce myself, i am denz flores. I am a newbie here. Thanks for the approval. God bless us all

Comment

I have been repairing laptops and computers since the time of the dinosaurs, hello everyone

Comment

Hello Kris here.

I repairing/ build and Overlocking PCs as hobby.
                      I starting now learning board repair.

Comment

hihi �� Rob here, amateur. Thanks for this great resource!

Comment

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello,

May Name is Daniel and I am from Manila, Philippines. I started repairing laptops as a hobby (from neighbors and friends) as I was a Laptop Support Engineer at Hewlett-Packard (2009-2012), then that hobby turned into a career, and now I have a small shop where I do computer repairs

I'm already in my early forties, Married with 2 boys and a girl who are all curious to see what their dad is doing - and most of time i have to keep an eye on the laptop screws and tiny spare parts in my shop as they love to tinker (make a mess actually). Haha

My Username is kuyatech, which is also the name of my shop. Here in the Philippines kuya is referring to a big/older brother and so kuyatech means it's like having an big brother who can guide and help you in your tech needs.

Thanks Everyone and have a great day!

Comment

Hello from Ukraine!

Comment

Hello. I've been working on computer maintenance for a long time at work. It was almost software-related.
                                  Recently, I interested in hardware and found out about this place while studying electronics.
                                  Before joining this place, I looked at it for a while and I was impressed by the sincere and friendly attitude of the members.
                                  There's still more to learn than I can tell you, but I hope someday I can help you.

Comment

Hello from Spain,
                                    It's a pleasure to be here. Thanks every one for your support in advance. Hope I can help someone.

Comment

Hello from Lithuania. Came here looking for help on Macbook T2 chip jailbreak. Apple stuff is driving me crazy…

Comment

Hello from Germany

my name is Horst and i am a hobbyist in electronics, i am here to learn new things

Comment

Hi I'm Sander from Belgium,

I worked as pc repair tech for 4 years, interested in apple logic board repair but don't have much experience. Hoping someone will be able to guide me through some repairs

Comment

Working...
                                          X