Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer chromebook spin 713 enrollment lock

Hello everyone
    I have Acer chromebook spin 713 with enrollment lock, check the attached picture, I have changed the SN inside the bios dump & I used the RCUnlocker tool to modify the BIOS file & after flashing the file back, when connecting to wifi the device still shows the lock, even that it recognize the new SN during activation,I tried enabling developer mode and it says it’s blocked. anything you guys can help me with ? original not modified bios dump attached below

Attached Files
    Last edited by Marietta_GA; 04-15-2022, 10:44 PM.

Re: Acer chromebook spin 713 enrollment lock

If you have used rcunlocker already then just follow it with OS reinstall

Comment

Return that laptop for Oniondale High school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Just saying that most of the time (according to my experience) companies or schools don't bother unenrolling their devices when they are getting rid of old devices. So it's not stealing most of the time. Just lazyness by previous owner.

Same issue with apple icloud, Microsoft autopilot, computrace, pc bios locks etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
          If you have used rcunlocker already then just follow it with OS reinstall
          I already did before posting this thread and I have tried already three times every time I get the same lock message. right after connecting to the Wi-Fi

Comment

Working...
          X