• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi!

Looking to solve a TV plasma problem occurred today, found you on google

Comment

Hey!
      I'm an electronic engineer from Israel and I have a TV that needs to be fixed
      Found this on google!

Comment

holy fuck 2003 huh

whats cracking lads

Comment

Hi everyone
          I'm Alty
          From Australia
          I do all sorts of console and electronics repairs

Comment

Re: New Members - I'm another one

Looks like I'm in good company. I've been fixing & repairing just about everything, ever since things have been breaking. It's fun to take things apart to see what makes them tick. I found this site while looking for info on repairing my Hyvision MV220 display. Looks like I'm not the first to experience issues with the CCFL backlighting. I haven't quite figured it out yet... Also, this is my first ever entry into a forum! Looking forward to sharing.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi, I just joined.

Used your site many times for reference.

Great knowledge base.

I like to repair and recycle stuff.

Been given two TV's recently, on top of one, need some help with the other...

I am in Sunny London UK.

Donald was just here teaing it up with our beautiful Queen Elizabeth.

Looked like a great dinner.

All the best.

Comment

Hi there and greetings from Bavaria.

Needed an account to solve some HP specific problems.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day

Comment

Thank you for the welcome! I'm a part-time IT Consultant/full-time Mom. Your site was solve our tv issue. I was able to find everything I needed. My oldest is actually helping me since he's a future IT person. Lol! We laugh in my house. A couple of computer geeks are raising computer geeks. We love it. One child is going into IT and the other will be heading for Computer science.

Comment

Hi all, found this site while trying to troubleshoot my Vizio tv. Looks like this forum has a lot of knowledgeable people and a lot of helpful topics. Looking forward to diving in.

Comment

Hi all from Greece !

Comment

HI guys I´m Alan

I´m from Brazil. I have a lot of experience on Hardware and Networking for about 25 years. I´m a teacher on Brazilian tech school called SENAI in Rio de Janeiro.
                          I´m interested to learn more about fix laptop motherboards.
                          I hope to give and receive help in some issues from here.

So I hope to bypass spam system is my first quest

Cheers

Comment

Hi Guys! I'm katski11. I'm from the Philippines. I came across this forum upon searching for a replacement component of a laptop. I would really like to learn from people across the world who have great working knowledge and experience in component level repair. I'm still new to this and hoping for your patience with me. I still need to learn more in order to be competent in doing repairs.

Comment

Hi, I'm from indonesia. Just registered here so I can view images and pdf from certain thread here.

Comment

hello to all the group, I present my name is meny I am from Mexico, and I found this forum on the internet. I am an apprentice for a short time that I am in this wonderful world of electronics and I hope I can help with the little experience I have if I do so gladly and thank you very much for sharing your experience with the whole group.

Comment

New to forums but been interested in electronics for quite some time and always keen to learn more.

Done quite a bit of soldering over the years from starting in a YTS training center in the 90's then original playstation and Xbox mods and odd repairs here and there.

Can't wait to learn from some of the masters on here, catch you later.

Scotch

Comment

Hello! Great site & resources

Comment

Hi, i'm Tobias from Weimar, Germany, Audio-Engineer (M.A.) and electrician. I like to fix stuff because i hate throw stuff away which could be saved.

Comment

Hi, I am KJ from QC,Canada,nice to know everyone, it's a great forum and very useful

Comment

Hello,
                                          My name is Wot, I am from Poland, I deal with advanced electronics in hardwareservice
                                          Greetings.

Comment

Working...
                                          X