Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a new hot air station, any recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for a new hot air station, any recommendations?

It seems like post is slow from aliexpress anyway. I'm still waiting for my quick 861 since ordering on 25th november. They have shipped it and I have a tracking number but its stuck in Spanish or Gran Canarian customs at the moment. I'm sure it will arrive in the new year. You just have to be patient. I've never actually had anything from Ali that didn't arrive eventually. Even some capacitors that said they had been delivered but hadn't, turned up about a month later
    Last edited by dicky96; 12-23-2019, 11:47 AM.
    Follow me on YouTube
    ------------------
    Learn Electronics Repair
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFX...R8UZ2vg/videos

Comment

in my long experience, most delays are at the recieving end - probably fucking customs warehouse holding stuff till they can be bothered releasing it.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
        in my long experience, most delays are at the recieving end - probably fucking customs warehouse holding stuff till they can be bothered releasing it.
        100% agree

Manana is one of the first Spanish words I learnt!

I think Mando was possible the second and enchufa the third. Very useful when you are trying to work out why some Spanish bar tv isn't working.
        Follow me on YouTube
        ------------------
        Learn Electronics Repair

Comment

are spanish bars still using british/german sattelite tv boxes to get live soccer?

when i was doing sat installs, that was a big thing - but now we have net streaming i'm not sure.

Comment

Importing and installing satellite systems for bars is my main business here. Its the bread and butter. Repairs are a sideline. A lot of bars use illegal streaming because its cheaper, but the tourist soon figure out which bars have satellite because everone at those bars cheers 30 seconds before the bar with iptv sees the goal! Usually if install satellite in one bar, all the neighbouring bars ask for it within a month.
            Last edited by dicky96; 12-25-2019, 09:22 AM.
            Follow me on YouTube
            ------------------
            Learn Electronics Repair

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
              X