HP Folio 9470m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Folio 9470m

Hello people, i'm facing a trouble of devil...

Could anyone please help me with this machine ?

The machine when i receive it, works well, but only sometimes, so theres an problem to turn ON the board.
    Some times it turn on well and work fine, but other and most of the time it refuses to turn ON.

I disassemble the board and everything and measure some components but i think most are fine.

But now... when board turns ON only when it turns ON, i face another problem... now i only have a white screen in LCD, external output VGA its fine and goes to system.
    But in LCD now shows only white...

So i'm facing two problems,

-NO POWER ON ALMOST TIME
    -WHEN POWER ON, LCD SHOW WHITE SCREEN.

PS: LCD Should be fine before i disassemble it works well.
    Last edited by nrcslim89; 03-04-2020, 02:53 AM.

Re: HP Folio 9470m

check the LVDS cable, clean the ends, check the LVDS socket and the display socket ...
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I already did, a lot of things... i don't understand whats is goign on on this board and display circuit.

Its very stupid, i don't have another cable equal to test... and avoid any issue on actual of this machine.
      And another LCD too.

But i checked the connector and seems to be fine, and i already soldered backa again the pads of connector no one have short with another points.

Cable i already put in various positions and make it move to see if theres any bad contact or broken wire inside, but nothing always presents white.

Only by the fact of desassemble the machine ?? Very weird...

Comment

Hello guys, once again, i'm batteling with this laptop...
        It keeps making the same, most of the times it won't turn on.

I already have one new LCD cable and LCD.
        But first i need motherboard work well, could anyone could help me identifying the motherboard issue for no turn on always ?

Motherboard Info:
        6050a2569401-mb-a01

Comment

Working...
        X