X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi All,

I'm acoustics engineer with developing electronics skills. Mainly I repair mixers, amplifiers, synthesizers. Now I'm working on my own audio system. Sometimes I get some magical stuff that I need some help with. I'm also willing to help anyone with my growing knowledge and experience.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi guys! I'm from Germany. I'm interested for pcs/notebooks now. for these systems. bios etc.
      I'm sorry for my English. I have to improve my english skills.

Best regards.

Vladi

Comment

Hi there! To be honest I'm only writing this to comply with the rules (I don't like introductory threads, I'm shy ) but since I'm here I may aswell write something meaningful. So, I'm into repairs and usually I "lurk" around trying to find a fix or a hint, this time I wanted to try with the help of a wider audience hence I'm here.

Comment

Hi all.
          I live in the southwest of the U.K. I like to tinker with things and have a hard time throwing something away that's broken. I've now found myself looking into the world of electronics and am here to learn and hopefully improve my knowledge which is at a very basic level and who knows even learn to fix some more things.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm jeene ward revelo from philippines and I would like to thank the founder of this badcaps web. thank you guys you are awesome!!!

Comment

Hi everyone,

My name is speelunkerama and I recently graduated as an Electrical Engineer from college and am always tinkering around with any electronic that has went bad.

I've been reading some useful tips on here so figured I would join the community!

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums.
                  name:henry

Comment

hello. i'm seeking for the best forum who can help resolve the issue in my acer laptop bios.

Comment

presentacion

Hola a todos los miembros de Badcaps, soy nuevo https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images/smilies/rockon.gif

Comment

hello, I collect old laptops and fix them and give them to people who have no money. I am from Croatia and greetings to everyone!

Comment

Hello all. A little about me. I have an ASEE from Penn State in vacuum tube technology (yeah, I'm an old guy) and after having a good career designing video, access control, security, and fire systems I have retired and started to monkey around with old electronics, fixing them, cussing them, and generally staying out of people's hair. I'll read far more than I'll post, but since passives haven't changed since the 19xx's when I went to school, I'm comfortable with them. IC's not so much.

Comment

Hello guys,

im Alex 28, from germany. The reason im here is the broken LG i got from my friend. Plasma tv.
                            I used to repair alot of little electronical things for years. A lot of soldering skills but im new on tv's. Never opened one before this week. Hope i can handle this with your help.

Comment

Hi, good night everyone, I'm Pedro, and I'm from portugal ...
                              I met this forum by chance and as I am not initiation of electronic repairs in tv's and related I decided to enter to learn, and teach the puco that I know ....

regards

Comment

Hello All,

I'm signing on here because I found really useful info for fixing a 46" Mitsubishi LED TV, though I combined it with info from another site that made the repair a no-brainer. Planning to reply to that post when I'm done introducving myself.

I'm in my late 50's and have tons of practical experience across several technical platforms. My first vocation was Machine Tool Technology, then went on to Electromechanical Technology and Alternative Energy Systems. Took up building PCs in the late 80's, and while I'm quite proficient in Windows OSes, I'm but a hack at network topology.

I'm also a long-time home automation enthusiast and I'm currently moving out of my old X10 modules, into Z-Wave and ZigBee solutions.

Finally, I buy and repair all manner of electronics, though I can't say I'm proficient with an ociliscope. Been too many years ago... Electromechanical remains my forte.

Hope I can help out in some manner.

Comment

Hi gang. Relative novice in this realm. I've successfully done some weird shit, but I can't always speak to the theory (or higher power) that allowed it. I am perusing your impressive knowledge base while prodding my MacBook pro 2010 logic board (820-2850-a) with the tiniest sharpened old screwdrivers, hoping to figure out what has gone haywire with the charging/power circuit. I'm in over my head.

However, what I lack in knowledge and experience, I make up for in mule stubbornness and creativity. So I will win. And if I don't, I will change the rules of the game to "I was just trying to make my old MacBook into a digital clock".

Thanks ahead of time for sharing your hard earned knowledge. It makes life so much easier for people like me that don't ask for help and think they can do anything. That was tongue in cheek, but seriously, many thanks.

Comment

Hi guys...

I'm a new member and I join this forum because I want to learn more about electronics repair. I have lack of knowledge and experience that's why I join here.

Thanks for all of you, who was share your knowledge and experience in this forum.

Comment

Hi am new here hope i can get help.

Comment

Hello everyone, My name is Donnie and I repaired Consumer Electronics(mainly Tvs) from 1992-2012 full time. Needed a change so I went into the construction field for awhile laying floor tile. Got completely board with that so I got my AMT certification (A&P). My wife and I opened a small electronics store in Virginia where we sell open box, return, overstock Tv's and Electronics and offering service after the sale. I was very savvy back in the CRT days but not so much on this new stuff. I am trying to play catchup. I have been reading on this site for a while now and it has been a very useful tool. Thanks for all of your help. If I can help anyone with anything do not hesitate to ask.
                                        Never Stop Learning!

Comment

Hello..My name is Michael, from England.
                                          This is a very interesting forum with very knowledgeable members.I like to repair all my own appliances and electronics with some helps members of this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X