this forum is really great i glad to be a member

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello everyone, leandro here

im here to learn how to fix things and stuff

Comment

Hello,

I am from the United Kingdom and have recently decided to enter macbook board level repair.

Comment

Hello! I am posting to have my restrictions removed, I was shown this site from a tech support dude who said you guys might be able to help me! I am just trying to get my TV working overseas.

Comment

Hey everybody I was looking to expand my resources and was directed here by Mr. Paul Daniels

Comment

Hello. I'm a 33 year old tech guy for an elementary school district in California.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm 49 years PC tech live in Dallas TX, I'm running small business at home for laptop repair, hopefully I will find a lot of interested things in this forum. Thanks to every one.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Bardos from Hawaii. Trying top learn micro soldering in my old age to repair motherboards

Comment

Hello !!!
                    I am a Russian pensioner. I am interested in repairing TVs and other equipment. I am glad to meet new people.

Comment

My name is Tim, I am an alcoholic. I'm trying to fix a friends MBA

Comment

Hello all!

I'm glad that I found this forum. The main reason was, because my TV stopped working some days ago and I want to fix it or let's better say to figure out what the problem is would be already sufficient for me.

I have some knowledge about electronics and stuff so it would be a great thing for me do improve also in the practical part and I'm looking forward to firstly receive good ideas and later on also to contribute myself.

Cheers

Comment

Greetings from Portugal. New here and looking to improve my laptop repair skills.

Comment

Hi , mine name is Val , I am an Electronics Engineer in Bulgaria. I focus mainly on APPLE pc's . This forum seems full of info so I look forward to scanning through it.

Kind Regards

Comment

Hello, my name is Dean. I love fixing things, but hate it when things go wrong...

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello newbie here just checking in. Researching a broke tv and came across this place. Nice. Place here.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello
                                      I like taking things apart - my wife would have liked me to put them back together, but she never realised that's very boring having worked out how it works. We're divorced.

Comment

I’m a budding computer scientist from the United Kingdom and I’m of the belief that you can’t really know a computer if you haven’t taken one (or ten) apart and tinkered with it.. Well, I say that, but I’ve been forced to adopt this philosophy ever since my laptop died on me. Due to a lack of funds and no angel investors in sight I am now on a mission to repair the old girl. That explains why I’m here.

Comment

Hallo, Tomek , im from Deutschland
                                          Thank !!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X