This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello, I'm Luis from Portugal. I'm an newbie hobbiest trying to repair a tv from my father in law . Thanks for your help and sharing.

Comment

Hello, I'm Alessandro from Rome. I always wanted to be able to repair my stuff when they get broken. Now I have one of those situation. I hope some of you may help me in that. Surely I will try help others as much as my limited knowledge permits.

Comment

Howdy! I'm working on my first restoration, a Macintosh Quadra 660AV, and I'm hoping to learn from the gurus on the forum.

Comment

Hello. Typically I tinker with PCs and ranpberry pis. Mostly a software guy, but trying to solve hw problems too.

Comment

Hello, I am a retired guy interested in electronics. But I did not study electronics and so I only have very limited electronics knowledge. That is why I want to join this forum to learn.

Comment

Hello everybody,
              My name is Luis, i am from Spain,
              I have just joined this forum and i hope i will be useful here.
              I like to repair computers, well, my knowledge is mostly self-tought.
              I have been dissasembling some apple products and trying to get them maxed and working.
              thank you for letting me enjoy this forum

Comment

Hi everyone, nice to be here
                I've replaced the odd bad cap in my time. Mostly Samsung monitors and PVRs. Every time there's been some awesome person who has done the hard work of diagnosing the problem and teaching everyone else. Well, now I'm in uncharted territory with a Benq monitor. If I can crack this one (hopefully with a little help), I'll post the result and be able to give something back.

Comment

Hey everyone, JoeC39 here for the first time. Retired Navy Chief Radioman (old school with Morse Code, electronics, etc.) Over 22 years Navy then over 22 years International Quality Assurance Manager in manufacturing and qualifying companies in ISO-9000. Mainly interested in electronics in this forum. Glad to be here since I have questions on troubleshooting my LCD TV.

Comment

Hi my name is Andre, I love electronic troubleshooting, but unfortunately I am no engineer. I love to tinker and repair stuff. I wish I could be a professional electronic person but i'm trying and I would love to learn and that's why i'm here. So and advice is welcome. Thanks and I'm grateful for this site.

Comment

Hi all,

New here and hoping for technical advice about my dodgy Sony STR-D515 stereo amplifier/receiver. I'll post tonight with a new thread and details of the problem.

Monk

Comment

Hello All, I am Nick in Jupiter Florida, when I'm not getting a message at the spa in town I fix and flip laptops. This looks like a great forum for schematics and motherboard info. Best Regards!

Comment

Hello all, writing to everyone from Malaysia here.

Comment

Hello,

Also brand new to this site and forum. Came here because i'm playing with HP-motherboards for fun.
                            I'm from the Netherlands.

Best Regards..

Comment

Hello,

I'm new to this website. I found this website by searching how to repair TV in google. Hopefully I will learn from this forum and also be able to share my knowledge.

Jayce

Comment

Hello, I'm from Massachusetts with no experience. I think I burned something out, and hoping to have someone tell me if it's something simple or not before I send to a repair shop.

Comment

Hello, I'm new user from Barcelona (Spain). Searching on internet i find these website to solve problems whit laptops and i see these website is very useful for these terms. I hope take experience on these site. Have all people nice day!

Comment

Hi all ! thks for my registration here ! So my english is not very good .. but I tried to present me..

I'm Philippe or Philo, i'm french and i'm 40 years in a few days 04/16 ( don't care about that xD ) !

i'm a technician computer ( basic, hardware ) and i start to reflow, reball, repair mainboard of notebook.. that's all

i'm great to be here in your forum and thanks you for this.

Comment

Ow ... I think i had already presented me in another thread oO

but I'm Philo, i'm french and i thank you for my admission in your forum.

i am computer technician ( basic technician ) and i have 40 years old..

Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Hi - I have been a member here for a few years, but just as a reader. I am a computer professional out of Atlanta, GA who also dabbles in electrical circuitry. I hope to learn more as I stay here - thank you! --- Hal Crawford

Comment

I'm James, having TV issues that's why I'm here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X