Insignia 32" LCD TV Model# NS-32LCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Insignia 32" LCD TV Model# NS-32LCD

Well, I adjusted the screen and the TV seems to be staying on now. The screen has a line across, then turns purple with zigzag lines, then it turns on and stays on. So it seems to have worked but I am guessing the TV will not live for long. So be it I guess. I was just messing around with it to see if I could fix it.

Comment

With over 40K views, that says a lot about this Insignia model. I too, am here. My problem is the standard clicking with no power up to anything. The status LED goes from red to off as the blue LED went out for whatever reason a long while back. For a while I could let it set in the powered up mode and then turn it off then on and it would come on. That time got longer and longer. Now nothing. I've opened mine up and nothing is bulging or leaking. I looked through the post here and found mention that it could be the small CAP(C530 on board 782.32FB26-2000) so I replaced that. Still nothing. Someone mentioned using heat for testing somehow, so I gave that a try. Isolating components as best I could I found that by heating with warm air(hair dryer) I could get the unit to power up again. The only CAP that this worked for was the large(C529, CD288H 150MFD). Would this be indicitive of an internal failure? I have read that this cap is a hardy one and rarely goes out. I am limited to a lower end multi meter and soldering iron as far as testing goes. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I'm removed several caps from the 23-fb26-20 for replacement. while waitin for the parts, I lost the notes I took for the board. Can anyone give me the values for c532,c544,c546,c548and c554. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I should have said 32fb26-20 in the previous post.

Comment

Working...
          X