Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp LC-46D65U Blinking - need code info

Hello.

I have a Sharp LC-46D65U that has a blinking code that I have not run across before. The code is as follows:

OPC / Power - both blink together 1 time
    Power - blinks 1 time.

This then continually repeats.

I tried the reset options and the Power Light will come on, but no sound or video. I cannot turn the TV on or off with the side buttons.

If I unplug it and turn it back on, the blinking code returns,,,has anyone encountered this particular problem before?

thanks...

Re: Sharp LC-46D65U Blinking - need code info

Is it a code ? Or is it firmware related ?

Comment

Oh the reason I ask is just started looking at an Aquos which when plugged in shows light blue-grey light no opc and doesn't react to buttons but just blinks slowly. To me that seems to be a stuck in startup problem and looking through many Sharp posts the blink codes are mentioned but never found and at best seem to be a guess albeit educated.

Comment

Power twice, OPC once sounds like a "DET_15V" error. I attached some diagrams to help you check it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by will62 View Post
          Power twice, OPC once sounds like a "DET_15V" error. I attached some diagrams to help you check it.
          Hi Will62..

the components circled in RED,,,did you do that based on past experience as being the problem for this error or was that hard coded in the documentation...just wasn't sure if you are also saying that those components are usually the problem..thanks

Comment

Just circled where I would start checking to verify that the 15V detection signal is getting to the microcontroller.

Comment

Hello friends I need help with this TV SHARP lc-46d65u which had problems with the source, after repairing said source the tv throws the following error code
              LED_POWER and LED_OCP blink 1 time then LED_POWER twice
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X