Panasonic plasma 65in, display toast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic plasma 65in, display toast?

Gonna get ready to get a new project, but not sure if the plasma display is toast. Heres a pic, and no i dont have model number yet. I havent seen this type of failure yet. It spans the entire length top to bottom.
    Attached Files

Re: Panasonic plasma 65in, display toast?

Just need the address buffer Ic for that section connection reseating.
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Originally posted by Redjess View Post
      Gonna get ready to get a new project, but not sure if the plasma display is toast. Heres a pic, and no i dont have model number yet. I havent seen this type of failure yet. It spans the entire length top to bottom.
      I would treat it as for parts only. If you fix it genius but I'm more pessimistic as I'd expect the panel is toast. Also some people disconnect things to disguise faults too

Comment

Originally posted by tw2005 View Post
        I would treat it as for parts only. If you fix it genius but I'm more pessimistic as I'd expect the panel is toast. Also some people disconnect things to disguise faults too
        I hadnt thought about"intentional disconnecting " to disguise problem. Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
        X