Toshiba 65ul610u turns off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba 65ul610u turns off

Any idea why this model turns off by itself? Was told it hadnt done it for 6 months, but that it is an issue it has.

Re: Toshiba 65ul610u turns off

Seriously it's no wonder reecy packed it in.

Comment

Maybe there's cat piss in it. Figured I would take over while reecy away.
      I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Not surprised at all see this alot

Comment

back to my idea of having a starting template.

if you want any assistance, you need to start your thread with high res pics of all of the rear of the tv with the cover off, and a closer pic of each board. voltage measurements from the main board in standby and when it is powered on, or in this case, when it fails as well.

good luck!
          WHY CAN'T PHILIPS USE PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWS?

Comment

Yes a first thread template sounds good to me as I was thinking along lines of a necessary to read briefing post before thread post for newbies. Do understand the frustration with inane requests but inane comments don't help either.

Comment

Originally posted by maxvalutech View Post
              Yes a first thread template sounds good to me as I was thinking along lines of a necessary to read briefing post before thread post for newbies. Do understand the frustration with inane requests but inane comments don't help either.
              any newcomer could be taken straight to the rules page on first log in and then click on accept terms and conditions.

this would not stop stupidity, but it may help curb some of it!
              WHY CAN'T PHILIPS USE PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWS?

Comment

Well from someone with 1 or 2 posts I can understand. But after 47. You should have clue that we need more than my tv is broke what do you think is wrong. I am willing to help, but at least need some pictures

Comment

Ahh, Just thought someone knew of problems offhand. I didnt buy it, so it could be catpiss. Theres a bunch of people selling big screens fairly cheap, but then when you agree to buy, they disappear. Seriously a bunch of flakes. Some are bait im sure.

Comment

Sorry the cat piss was from one of reeceyburger123 posts. Give us enough info so we can help or explain why lack of info as in looking to buy, seller says it has this problem. Do you think it is repairable. We are blind without pictures or enough information how can we advise.

Comment

Dskall, no idea beyond that info. Im not getting a response did the last free days, and i know they've logged in since a new ad plus price increase was make made on tvb in last 8hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X