roberts dab mpsound 43 circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roberts dab mpsound 43 circuit

Hi ive searched internet for cct diagram of sound o/p stage using TPA3100D2 ic.no luck

in manufacture they pour hot melt glue over the top to secure the inadequate heatsink .problem is it carbonises and when removing (carefully),to expose the pins of this 48 pin ic some of the very small surface mount components come off with the goo..
    some sony tvs use this ic kdl3500 model .their cct leaves me puzzled as many external components are completely different .
    the sound via headphones is fine as it uses separate 8 pin ic
    theres sound going into the tpa chip and all supplies ok ,but not a peep of sound replacing this minature ic would be a chalenge as a number of close components would have to be removed to gain acess with solder station
    has anyone done battle with one of these ?or any other brand that may use the same ic? roberts technical is a joke ,no help at all .the sound on these is very good when working ok ,so its worth my time trying to repair. thanks

Re: roberts dab mpsound 43 circuit

Originally posted by jimbofz View Post
    Hi ive searched internet for cct diagram of sound o/p stage using TPA3100D2 ic.no luck
    you dont get luck if you use the devil's search engine - you get targetted marketing.

if you use yandex you get this:
    https://www.ti.com/product/TPA3100D2

although i already knew it was a Ti part because it started with "TPA"

Comment

thanks STJ ,been using that info,
      mute pin 45 low ok
      vreg pin15 4v ok
      shutdown pin 44 high ok
      vbyp pin16 1.25v ok
      avcc supply 10v ok
      fault pin 46 low ok
      pvccl 10v ok
      pvccr 10v ok
      i/p left and right healthy waveform ok
      no measured s/c across o/p ,l/s both fine
      so unless i can find out from cct diag the correct values of the surface mounts
      im snookered

Comment

the sangean ddr 43 , 62 , and 63, look the same product
        any ideas for servics manual /cct diagram ?
        thanks

Comment

Working...
        X