Probook 450g3 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probook 450g3 bios

Please i need someone to help me to reset password for this dump.
    Attached original bios and hp site update bios.
    Attached Files

Re: Probook 450g3 bios

Anyone?????

Comment

The flash descriptor is missing from your bios backup. Try this one
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-12-2018, 03:01 PM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
        the flash descriptor is missing from your bios backup. Try this one
        this is the point,no file descriptor,i have done other possibilities but i have no display.was trying to remove bios password.found an other one,made bios backup with universal bios toolkit same thing no flash descriptor.i am still stuck at this one.

Comment

Hold down left + right arrow keys and power up, there may be a message then on screen about the flash descriptor being unlocked,then you can make a backup or flash the bios at post #3 with Flash Programming Tool.The flash descriptor will lock again at shutdown/reboot.If it doesn`t work use a bios programmer,desolder or use a sop8 clip .
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-13-2018, 05:28 AM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Try this..
            Attached Files

Comment

bachir2004, have you tried other dumps in this forum?? May be your backup is not proper.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
                bachir2004, have you tried other dumps in this forum?? May be your backup is not proper.
                I HAVE TRIED. I EVEN MADE BACKUP FROM AN OTHER MACHINE THEY ARE THE SAMEWITH NO DESCRIPTOR.EVEN HE METHOD SUGGESTED BY TECHMAN1025 IN THE THREAD BELOW LEADED TO NO DISPLAY.ANY ADVISE OR SUGGESETION WOULD BE WELCOME .

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=62477&page=2

Comment

You can`t backup that part of the bios with universal bios toolkit ,because the flash descriptor part of the bios is locked. Try what i said at post #5 ,if that doesn`t work,try holding down the Win key and l + r buttons while powering up. If nothing works use a bios programmer ,flash the bios at post #3 or #6 .
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-13-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

First dump post #3 no display,second one post #6 only 7 blinks,machine does not power on.my original dump from locked machine was done by rt809f bios programmer.i am so confused,i have four other machines waiting.
                    Last edited by bachir2004; 09-13-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Your backup is definitely not proper. I too use RT809F programmer but i never get such broken backup. Btw, You try this bios and post result.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks will try and reply.

Comment

Working...
                        X