UN60HU8500 no image has sound and backlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UN60HU8500 no image has sound and backlights

I have a 60 in Samsung UN60HU8500 4k.. has no image has sound and backlights,without pausing I bought a T-con after my research, there is a lot of Samsung's doing this.. so I installed the T-con and same problem blank screen .. not giving up...I powered off the set re installed the right ribbon to my left, there are 4...pulled up the ribbon retaining clip re installed... then the pic started working,!!! So everything is great because I only paid 150.00 for the tv .. installed the tcon metal shield powered the tv on... no picture again back to square one.. after further checking in installing the ribbons to the t-con over and over the picture never changes... so I looked at the one ribbon causing the problem and there is the problem some of the gold contact was missing... and checking the the ribbons comming grime the mainboard... I found the same problem... BE CAREFUL WHEN REMOVING THE RIBBONS!!! USE A MAGNIFYING LENSE...now I had to order the damaged ribbons !! I will return with the results... I'm just wondering if people look at them closely??
    Attached Files

Re: UN60HU8500 no image has sound and backlights

Interesting. Looks like cheaply made ribbons. Let us know if this solves the problem.
    Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...e27f7a8ad9.pdf

Comment

Nice guide!
        Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

[QUOTE=thoma;795419]https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...e27f7a8ad9.pdf[/QUOTE

This is a pic of the image on the screen as soon as it’s powerd on!! Then it goes blank then it just shows the back light screen with sound and no image? Also no power on jingle
          Attached Files
          Last edited by tomstr; 01-17-2018, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X