This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Trying to fix my loved 60inch plasma LG tv! Might need help! Hi to all!

Comment

I have been professionally repairing TVs since 1984. He started with Soviet tube TVs, large and heavy. Gradually passed all the Soviet, Russian and then foreign devices. At first he worked in the firm, but with the restructuring in our country, the equipment repair firms in small towns collapsed, now I work alone for myself. I got to your forum by accident, I needed information on repair
      Panasonic TX-PR42U20 GPF13DE BLOCK TNPA5105 and found everything you needed.
      Thanks, tw2005, for the complete and reliable information.

Comment

Hello! Jorge (George) from Punta Arenas, Magallanes Region, South cone of south america.
        Process and Instrumentation Technician.
        I have been reading very interesting topics about electronics and repairs so I decided to join this excelent forum.
        regards

Comment

Sup,

74 my name (you can call me like that).
          I´m in my mid 20s and i do study Cumputerscience in Germoney.
          I try to keep my fingers off of the most soldering parts since i´m more the software type of engineer. However, i do have a quite nice collection of some parts and some projects.

I´ve been following some threads here and there in this community, so i thought, why not participate directly, therefore, here i am .

Comment

Hello all,

This is Onur from Ankara, Turkey.

Best,

Comment

Sup,

Wondered onto this site looking for info on game console repair.

Central cali represent :P

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just another new user keen to learn new stuff

Comment

hi im jhayr from phillipines and been repairing gadgets for a couple of months so im a newbie in this field and hoping to cope up with u guys i know i can learn so many things through this site and share knowledge with u thanks admin godbless

Comment

Hello. I mostly just find stuff and repair it. I'm looking for work.
                    Mostly do I.T. Support, I really hope I can fix this power board for a TV I have because I miss watching tv lol.

I enjoy listening to M.C. Chris and programming android apps.

Jacob

Comment

Hello, not new to electronics just new to working on tv's. Software developer by day, jack of all trade's by night!

Comment

Greetings to Everyone

Now the community has become larger with anather member!
                        Good luck!

Comment

i was searching for a solution to recover my master bios password of an old dell lattitude E5500 when i reach to this precious forum
                          hi to all members

Comment

Im here trying to get some advice on my Tv!

Comment

Hi badcaps!

Pleased to meet you.
                              I already used your various knowledges so often as guest but this time no luck!
                              Then I've thought: "maybe if I'm logged in..."
                              So here I am.
                              I think you are the only solution to my f***ing nightmare with the search for a TV firmware (holy grail quest?)!

Thank you anyway.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Nice to meet you. I am here trying to find solutions to remove passwords from laptop bios.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just another new user trying to get some help for a bricked router

Comment

Hi,

i got a 1 second to black samsung P2770HD hopefully it was just a cold solder joint at D109 wich got a bit toasty, caps seem fine, no discolorations other than D109 and the one transformer leg close to it.

best regards,
                                    mojo

Comment

Hi all,

Recently started a new hobby, micro electronics. Got my microscope and hot air station etc., learning a lot every single day.

Have a great day!

Comment

Hi all....nice to be here....thanks

Comment

Hi there,

I'm new registered member but an old informations miner in here.
                                          So I decided to become a member of this VERY useful forum

May my english be not so good as I would like... So be kind with it.

Best regards
                                          Yves

Comment

Working...
                                          X