This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, been tinkering and experimenting with electronics since I was a child. Never been certified in electronics but I do know how to read, understand instructions and directions. I use to learn about electronics back when there was no Google or Netscape and what not but had go to the library to check out books to learn something meaningful because I was too young for college and I was never into sports or watching tv, my bedroom was a laboratory. Am now working on a Sammy HU9000 which screen I fixed and now brainstorming what happened to my One Connect Box that wont turn on. So now my mission here begins.....

Comment

Hey Everyone !
      IT guy from Romania. I'm Electronics & Telecom Engineer and I just found a lot of cool info in this community here.
      Thank you very much !

Comment

Glad to be here. Electronic technician by trade and this sight appears to be very useful for repairing anything!

Comment

Hi all,

I signed looking for help unlocking my T470 SVP. There is a ton of knowledge on this site and I am hoping some of it rubs off!

Comment

Hello everyone.
            My name is Tatooh and I am from Spain, entered this forum looking for specific information on a motherboard and the truth that I found it easily, I do not have much knowledge but I am the type of person who searches the Internet if there is a solution to any problem on my PC or other devices.
            A greeting

Comment

Hi every one my name is Farooqi and I am from Canada.
              I would like to learn more and more about new technology. I am glad that I am joining this group.

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm from Australia.

Mechanic/auto electrician by trade so am competent with schematics, soldering and basic electrical theory.

Hoping to learn more about electronics and repairs here, so far have only managed to cause more problems on the boards I've tried to repair haha.

Comment

hello, exactly same as many other members.. Registered here to unlock the bios password on the Lenovo T450..

Mickey

Comment

Hello!
                    I have found this forum during searching for my problem with Dell 2408.
                    I hope that finally I get answer here.
                    Cheers!

Comment

I'm new on laptop repairs and trying to do this my main Job.

I hope I can help / be helped in this community.

Comment

I am new to electronics repairs and am trying to make it my job.

I hope I can always help and be helped in this great community.

Comment

Good day my name is Paul and from Queensland

Comment

Seeker of knowledge here

Comment

I am a Dutch electrical engineer, living in Portugal. Leaving the Netherlands in some sense made me more Dutch, hence the name Flatlander.

People close to me usually call me Martijn.

I am an EE by schooling and for the last 30 years have been playing with sensors and wireless systems. Every time people become aware I am an EE, I get request to fix a TV or look at a broken PC/Mac. I try to help whenever I can.

My computer life has been (I might skip some):

ZX81 - Tulip PC 8086 - Noname 386/486/Pentiums - i7/i9 and Macbooks. The last Windows I used was Windows 95 and have been using Linux and more recently (last 12 years) OSX as well. I always tell people I choose OSX because of Microsoft. Let me explain: there is no Word and Excel for Linux that works really well and I need to use them for my work. Since there (now) is a good version for OSX, I am on OSX and came to like the system more and more. Core of my work is still on Linux (Mint or Elementary OS or any debian-derived distro).

Comment

Hello All,

I have found threads here help me in resolving many issues on motherboard repairs. The accumulative knowledge here is staggering and glad to be a part of it.

Comment

Hi, I'm new, my name is Sergio, I'm 35 years old, single. I love technology and currently I am dedicated to repair computers of all kinds. I still remember when I was 10 years old I had my 80286 which I replaced with a 486DX4 that worked almost the same as a pentium 100. In I thank you and I feel lucky to have found this great community! A hug for everyone.

Comment

Hi all, I'm from Transylvania- Romania, here I found a lot of knowledge. God Bless all of us !

Comment

Hello everyone. I am 25 years old, I am from Ukraine, a motorist by training, I work in logistics. In the evenings I like to repair and maintain laptops and computers. Your forum is one of the best to help in this matter, that's why I'm here! All success in our beloved business!

Comment

Hi all, greetings from Ankara/Turkey. I am trying to troubleshoot my old philips plasma TV.

Comment

Hi all,

Signed up for this forum to further seek knowledge and maybe be able to participate with some solutions if all stars align. I enjoy repairing gaming consoles and have it as a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                                          X