Asus F510UA-AH51 Looking for Schematic, Boardview, Service Manual X510UNR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus F510UA-AH51 Looking for Schematic, Boardview, Service Manual X510UNR

Hey everyone, I have a dead Asus F510UA, might be similar to X510 and S510 models - although these variants have dedicated graphics chips. The motherboard is X510UNR. Lights on the LED when plugged in, fan gives a very brief, tiny jolt when powered switch is pressed, before it immediately shuts off

Anyway, I'm looking to see if there are any schematics or boardviews floating out in the wild. I've tried searching online but haven't found any myself. Is the model too new? Do these have to be out for awhile before they appear online? Does anyone have access to these that they might share? If I'm able to perform a repair, I'd like to share back with what I learned happened to it - there's no apparent water damage or anything visual out of the ordinary so it might be a recurring flaw with other future units as these models start coming out of warranty. Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by GeneralNeph; 06-06-2018, 11:55 AM.

need the ASUS X510UNR boardview

please i need the ASUS X510UNR boardview

Comment

Re: Asus F510UA-AH51 Looking for Schematic, Boardview, Service Manual

I am looking for it too. the same motherboard. Why is it so hard to find.

Comment

Looking for ASUS VivoBook S S510UA schematic

Hi,
        Im looking for the schematic for mainboard
        ASUS VivoBook S S510UA laptop, I'm at work now so when I get home I'll find the board part number.

Comment

Re: Looking for ASUS VivoBook S S510UA schematic

Mainboard is ASUS X510UNR REV 3

Comment

Looking for the same board Rev 3

Comment

Yup, I'd need some schematics too....HDMI not working
              Wattevah...

Comment

Heres the boardview ,there are no schematics available for most of the newer asus boards.
                Attached Files
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  Heres the boardview ,there are no schematics available for most of the newer asus boards.
                  Thanks. This chap's HDMI output no longer works after it took a drop from a table and landed on the HDMI plug. Strangely, he said it worked after that until he pulled out the cable. The connector looks perfect and I was hesitant to reflow it/replace it....I think something died electrically somehow. I saw this a couple of times on TV main boards where people would plug the HDMI cable with the Xbox already on and it'd pop some stuff on the main board.....maybe it's just a coincidence here...
                  Wattevah...

Comment

Probably a broken pin inside the connector
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Probably a broken pin inside the connector
                      You mean "inside" as in the plastic tab in the middle of the metal shell which holds the pins in line, or "inside" behind the connector ? It looks intact though :| Has some sort of weird "invisible" pin layout where the pins go through the board, but aren't actually visible on the other side (they're under the metal of the connector itself)....hard to explain, but maybe a replacement is in order after all. Chap got scammed at a shop where they claimed they replaced it, but it's clearly untouched....
                      Wattevah...

Comment

Thanks alot u r amazing

Comment

Asus X510UNR Rev 3.0 Schematic need

Please someone have Asus X510UNR Rev 3.0 60NB0GS0-MB4030 schematic

Comment

Gave up on this for a long time.
                            You SMDFlea are amazing indeed !
                            Thank you

Comment

Re: Asus X510UNR Rev 3.0 Schematic need

sir can not download

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Re: Asus F510UA-AH51 Looking for Schematic, Boardview, Service Manual X510UNR

Schematic is available on paid sites.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

there.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                      X