This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello im trying to fix macbook pro 2012 need some help.

Comment

Hello i Am Aissar from Germany and have a Repair shop
      I need sometime help and i give my advice

Comment

Hey everyone. I am here to try and gain some knowledge on electrical systems as I do not have any as well as fix my TV.

Comment

Hi guys. I'm also here to learn from the community, make some friends and develop my repair skills.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm from Slovakia and I like Retro computers. I hope to find some help here.

Comment

Hallo, Gerard here. I love a challenge, so I'll try to revive a laptop motherboard my friend fried when powering it with the wrong polarity. I've got a simple question to get started, so I decided to register here, didn't find another forum with so much information as this one.

Comment

My name is Joshua Awe and still feel very new to these. I do make music and have gotten an Emu1212m pci digital audio system for almost five years now and still can't get it to work. I need help from anyone that cares as I have tried all drivers and still can't get sound.

I'm suspecting the pci card to be faulty cos its always complaining of not seeing enough hardware and crashes most times complaining of runtime error abnormal termination.I need help!

Comment

Hi all, my name is Nathan and I have a little electronics knowledge which means I'll be asking for advice a lot ! I arrived here chasing info/circuit drawing for an old Kenwood mixer speed controller. I'm sure it's here somewhere !

Comment

Hi all, new member in this forum i do some repair in laptops on my free time.

I think this a good place to start.

Regards.

Comment

Hello. I have picked up fixing Panasonic Plasmas as a hobby. I've fixed 2 so far. A 2008 TH-50PZ85U with a bad power supply and a 2010 TC-P65VT25 with a bad SC.

Comment

I joined the forum to find out if I can fix my Panasonic plasma TV. I noticed that I cannot edit my profile info as there is a typo in the name of the city where I live.

I am a 63 year old male. Married for 28 years, no children. I retired from the Boeing company almost 8 years ago (was Hughes until 2000 when Boeing acquired us) but I am still working as a consultant for one of their customers who is buying a communication satellite. Electrical engineer by training and career which is why I thought I might be able to repair my TV. I already bought another LG LED TV to replace the plasma so if I can't get it going it's no big deal.

Comment

Hi,
                          I am nano111.I live in Croatia.
                          I repair electronics devices for a living and would like to join to this forum to help end get help.
                          Thanks

Comment

Hello,

I am Mitch and I have been in the Air Force for 29 years. I am trying to fix my electronics here in Germany. I have torn apart Fighter and bomber aircraft so I want to learn how to use my avionics experience on electronics around the house.

Thanks

Comment

Hi all!

I am Kevin form the Netherlands. I am really interested in repairing electronics. I love repairing devices and using them with in my mind that I've repaired it. I'm here to hopefully learn more about electronics.

Comment

Hello Badcaps
                                I am Joe in north east portion of Massachusetts
                                and this is among my first forum joins in a search to repair a
                                Panasonic LCD tv model TC-L55WT50
                                No display at all ... No Splash screen display ... nothing ...
                                The Power Led Blinks 3 times and pauses then repeats the 3 flashes and pause behavior.
                                If I find the fix I will post the fix here on the Badcaps Forum.

Comment

Hi badcaps my name is john i'm a hobbist teaching myself for fun keeping things from hitting the dump if i can

Comment

hi i'm peter, just joined this site, i must say i have learn't quite a bit since joining so thank you everyone who has posted but i'm still having a little trouble with a soniq tv, all i'm getting is the standby light staying on if i press the power button the standby light flashes 5 times then goes back into standby mode.the power board where you test the standby i'm getting these readings.
                                    12v volts no volts
                                    12v volts no volts
                                    gnd
                                    gnd
                                    gnd
                                    5 volts 2v
                                    5 volts 2v
                                    5 volts 1v
                                    0 stb
                                    0 on/off
                                    adjust
                                    gnd
                                    gnd
                                    i have got photos but i'm not sure how to post them as its my first time posting in here

Comment

Hi everyone.

Comment

Hi, I'm Monte and am new to fixing electronics. I have been working with computers for 21 years. As a few of my Dell switches died instead of buying a new one I started to investigate and became interested in how they work. I look forward to learning what I can and hope to be able to contribute.

Comment

Greetings, earthlings.

I am a normal guy, trying not to get eaten up by the big companies while I fix their shitty products. I have to confess, I am very a newbye. I only know things by reading in foruns, and fix stuff that people fixed already and copy their guidelines. Judge me.

Much love,

Gidinho.

Comment

Working...
                                          X