X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Originally posted by Zeedarn View Post
    im a potato who eat potato, sometime pasta, most potato.
    nice meet.
    pls nice be.
    noone will read this anyway, right?
    I did.

Comment

Hey Guys!
      Im Kevin, 21 from Germany. I work and mess with Computers since i was a young child. I tought myself many programming languages like C, C++, Java and Basic. Electronics fascinates me since i can hold a soldering iron. Currently i am working as an Electornics Engineer and i get bored pretty fast when i dont have anything to fix.

My latest "projects" were a coca cola flooded ASUS F750L i7-4500U Geforce 840m which became my daily driver after many hours of troubleshooting and an ASUS R556L where i cant figure out the problem yet. It just wont POST.

Thats it for now and i hope i can learn a thing or two on this forum.

Comment

uktruker here..hi to all !!! My name is Jim & i live in the east midlands UK. spent 40+ yrs on the road mainly in europe but now retired & mess around with second hand computers so as to not go gar-gar.

Comment

Introduction:

I am James. A retired guy with digital multi meter and 2 crappy vizios hoping to keep alive and not have to pay thousands again. very disappointed with vizio but by reading the posts here, many are.

Not much electronics experience but have been able to diagnose a number of problems with other household items such as my air conditioning circuit board in the past. I am slow but can follow directions well.

SoCal area between palm springs and LA.

Gratefull for any help I can get. Here's hoping to a successful diagnosis.

Comment

hello, My name is Kev. I am soo glad I found this forum

Comment

Hi folks,

Simon Canning here and seeingas there was a load of Simons living nearby when I was young I became SimyC...

So anyway I live in Ireland and consider myself a have a go hero when it comes to things that get broken. People, cars, TVs, Washing Machines whatever.... if its broken I try.. and fix it. I have mixed results but always like to give back whatever i've learned along the way.

My latest project hahah is a Samsung Plasma TV, and I found this forum, so registered and started scanning the threads..... theres a mountain of info on here!!!

So anyway feel free to randomly msg me about anything random and I look fwd to catchimg ypu all in the threads.

Simon

Comment

Welcome oreynid. we like to have fun here.

my name is mohammed Ahmed

I am a firmware/software engineering technician

Comment

Hello tnx for accepting me here

Comment

Hello,

I'm glad I've found this forum. Looking for some assistance in my upcoming DIY project.

Thanks,
                    Dave_075

Comment

hi all !!
                      my name: Nguyen Le hoang nam. i'm from Vietnam, I'm Electronics Engineer.
                      I hope that i can be a useful addition hể.

Comment

Hi

I'm Toku and am very happy to have found and joined this forum/site.

No formal training in electronics, but built my first valve (tube) amp back in the late '60s and have recently just finished restoring (re-capping) a beautiful Revox A77 and am currently up to my wrists in grease in restoring an old Kenwood A901E food mixer. In fact that's how i found this forum and the really wonderfully helpful members here.

Comment

hello everyone and thanks a lot for such a wonderful forum.

Comment

Hi all and thanks for the wealth of information and help here

Comment

Hello everyone,
                              Proud to be member of this forum.

Comment

Hello from Russia. I'm beginner in laptop repairing. I don't have education in electronics area. Trying to learn all by my self.

Comment

Hi,
                                  I'm recently retired and looking to improve my knowledge of electronics.
                                  Hope you don't mind if I tag along.

Thanks
                                  Ferro

Comment

Hi all,

My name is Coleman, and I'm currently and engineering student at the University of Alabama. I've always been interested in computers and technology in general, and after taking an interest in Louis Rossman's videos on Youtube, I've been inspired to try and revive a broken laptop of mine.

I'm just here to learn what you guys have to offer. Thanks in advance for your help!

-Coleman

Comment

New and a novice just trying to rpaie a Onkyo TX-SR706 HDMI problems

Comment

I am new to this site. My TV broke and I have been researching how to fix it and I came across this site. I have no electrical engerieering background but I am a Dentist and I figured if I can fix teeth I can fix my Sharp 60 inch TV.

Comment

Hello, I'm Jacky, I have a soldering Iron and I'm not afraid of using it !

Comment

Working...
                                          X