Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hp x360 convertible da0x36mbae0 rev: E help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp x360 convertible da0x36mbae0 rev: E help!

Hi all,

i have the above motherboard and i need some help to identify first and second mosfet on the motherboard.
    Laptop has no power anywhere and NO SHORT.
    i have attached 2 pictures near type c connector on both sides.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Re: Hp x360 convertible da0x36mbae0 rev: E help!

Share HD Pics of both Sides of the Motherboard. You made Sure, the Adapter is working properly? I believe, we have to Work without Schematics Here.
    FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

Hi,

Could you tell part number on the ic next to the speaker connector (2nd picture)? I have a board with damaged chip and can't find what that is. Also some of the resistors above it are broken, would appreciate if you could tell resistance of those.

Maybe someone had better luck finding schematic / boardview for this model?

Comment

Do you have a USB-C ammeter to check current draw and voltage? You can also try checking if you have 3.3V present on power button.

If it is similar to apple board, most likely there will be a chip for the USB-C to negotiate voltage. You could also have a frozen/corrupt BIOS.

PS; Try using font color and size that will contrast well with your picture.
        Last edited by Spider1211; 08-09-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Hp spectre x360 no power help!

Hi all,

I have the above laptop, motherboard is DA0X36MBAE0 REV:E which does not have power. it is using USB type C for power.

I plugged in Hp adaptor and also power pack but i do not getting any voltages anywhere.
          i removed usb type c connector from board to see if there is any problem with the board, one of them traces are missing (main one at the corner) and the second one looks good but when i tried to install it back IS NOT SETTING ALL THE WAY DOWN ON THE BOARD and i thing it does not make good contact with the board that is why i do not have any power (that is my opinion).
          i tried to find the part from ebay part #181106 but there is nothing..
          I measured for short on TPS65988 charging ic and there is no short..

Does anyone can Help!!!

Thanks

Comment

TPS65988 is not a charging IC. Its ur USB C Controller. Do u have USB-c Ampmeter??

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
              TPS65988 is not a charging IC. Its ur USB C Controller. Do u have USB-c Ampmeter??
              I know a lot of time has passed, but here's a correction.. Ci Charger ISL9538BH

Comment

Working...
              X