This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi I'm Dimitar from Bulgaria and I like to repair electronic stuff.

Comment

Saudações!!! Meu nome é Alisson, sou brasileiro e não falo Inglês e por isso estou postando minha apresentação na minha língua nativa.
      trabalho com informática e há um ano estou aprendendo eletrônica, esse ramo me fascinou e estou muito empolgado em adquirir conhecimento, e posso ver que o Badcaps.net está cheio de informações preciosas para o meu desenvolvimento! Estou muito contente de fazer parte dessa comunidade, é um prazer está aqui!
      Com cordialidade eu saúdo a todos e deixo aqui meus parabéns para os administradores desse fórum!

Grade abraço!!!

Comment

my Name is Shaz from Australia.

Iam fixing all electronic devices here in Australia, since 10 years.

This forum helped me a lot in daily repair jobs.

Many thanks for admins and team whoever helped me.

Comment

Lenovo S940-14iil

HI,/

Can someone help with extracting spliting the .bin file i downloaded from vinafix website.

I confused with bios ic's on the baord as it has 3 bios chips and i can only get on bin file from website.

the main chip from datasheets was of 8gb size but i cant figure it out how to break file

thank you.
          Attached Files

Comment

I'm really glad to have found this forum! I own a computer repair business in Maryland. Really though, I got into board repair because there was a big need for HDMI port replacements in game consoles.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi guys!

I'm glad I saw this forum it really help a lot of people. I'm repairing laptop and desktop board and this forum really help's me a low. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for the hospitality on this forum.
                  Good day everyone

Comment

Hello I am a technician from the UK, have been repairing computers and networks for 15 years. Trying to improve my micro soldering and knowledge of circuits.

Comment

good evening.

i am back to troubleshooting this Asus x540up main board rev 2.0. the board power led lights up, 19v is present, 3.3v, 3.2v, 1.2v, 5v, the cpu core warms up to 38-40 deg celcius, but the GPU is dead cold. i have reflowed both cpu & gpu and noticed improved readings using diode mode in places where it seem to be shorted (inductor vcore & inductor gpu). all system should have been a go but the board wont start. problem with all_system_pwrgd maybe? the voltage is way too low (i think). i need someone to point me somewhere. best regards!

Comment

hello,

I'am here with problems of my Panasonic CF53. So I hope anybody will have the right idea.

with kind regards

Mike

Comment

noob here go by the handle umdasu. trying to learn about gpu pcb repair on my own. thanks for the love

Comment

Hello everybody, I am Duy.

I have a few dead motherboards and some spare time on my hand so I decide to tinker with it. For now, I will be reading the forum for any learning materials and tips.

Thanks all.

Comment

hello im 28 y o and im interested to learn new things ! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Comment

Mucho gusto a todos, soy el ING. Benjamin Ganzo y estoy empezando a realizar reparaciones en tarjetas madres así que espero poder ayudarles en lo mas posible y ir aprendiendo con la ayuda de todos Saludos y gracias por su tiempo y esfuerzo.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Spewan_McGregor here, here because I love trying to solve problems and complications IT related and trying to piece it all together. Not an expert by any stretch but I'm pretty competent at following instructions and always wanting to learn more.

I live in Victoria, Australia and hopefully speak to some of you at some point.

Comment

Hi guys, Iam Anwaar from Pakistan

Comment

Hey all, glad to have found this forum, I like to tinker and occasionally break things.

Comment

Yoyooyo

Comment

hello everyone I'm just an electronics lover, it is very interesting here

Comment

Working...
                                          X