https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76063

Comment

Re: Asus UX501V MB:N501VW rev 2.0 EC

Nope, I need EC rom for U1105

Comment

Originally posted by scarman20 View Post
        Nope, I need EC rom for U1105
        Post your serial number, your bios and ec backups, and if theres a barcode sticker on the ram slot post a picture of it .
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Asus UX501V Bios need

Hello. I need bios file to Asus UX501V UX501VW-FY010T
          60NB0AU0-MB2020-200
          QCCBK52TB60301434
          31BK5MB02 T0 C3B

I tested various bios from this forum, but either there is no image or the keyboard and touchpad backlighting does not work

Comment

Re: Asus UX501V Bios need

Post your old bios, I need it for the DMI region and ME region version.

Comment

Originally posted by scarman20 View Post
              Hello. I need bios file to Asus UX501V UX501VW-FY010T
              60NB0AU0-MB2020-200
              QCCBK52TB60301434
              31BK5MB02 T0 C3B

I tested various bios from this forum, but either there is no image or the keyboard and touchpad backlighting does not work
              There is no need to post multiple thread for the same thing. If you do what members have requested from you then the bios can be fixed.
              Your original bios backup will have your DMI information, that is the serial number and windows key.
              Your original bios backup will have a copy of the EC.
              There are tools posted to fix the keyboard backlight pproblem,but if your original bios is fixed it should be ok.

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              Post your serial number, your bios and ec backups, and if theres a barcode sticker on the ram slot post a picture of it .
              Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
              Post your old bios, I need it for the DMI region and ME region version.
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-01-2022, 07:42 AM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

There is no need to post multiple thread for the same thing. If you do what members have requested from you then the bios can be fixed.
                I'm sorry for that.

The problem is that I got a laptop with a non-working touchpad. The first thing I did was update the bios via Winflash and probably after that the keyboard backlight stopped working. I replaced the KBC, but the touchpad and keyboard backlight are still not working. I tried different bios but without success. Everything indicates a problem with the bios, KBC connects to the mass of J3102, and on J3103:
                n1, n2 - 5V
                n3, n4 - 3V, and it should connect to ground for the backlight to work.

There are tools posted to fix the keyboard backlight pproblem,but if your original bios is fixed it should be ok.
                What tool? Can you send link?

//Edit: I fixed Keyboard backlight via ASUS Block Transmit Tool. But still touchpad not working.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by scarman20; 07-01-2022, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Try this one, new Bios from Asus website and your own DMI region, with cleaned ME region.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for help, laptop is working ok on your file but touchpad still missing. Why did the keyboard backlight start working only after using bt2.exe and not after programming with different batches? Is there a bios area that is not programmed and only the bt -c cnfg / w dd 7c command saved the changes in this area? Maybe there is a command to run the touchpad?

Comment

Did you check the obvious, laptop might have an enable/disable touchpad key on top of keyboard. Does driver show up for ps/2 keyboard on device manager?

Comment

Working...
                      X