zbook 17 g5 bios me 50% over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zbook 17 g5 bios me 50% over

This is my friend backing up the firmware on his machine, but after I wrote it to my notebook, the boot flashed 5 times and could not be started. My laptop problem is that there is no way to update the ME firmware to the latest, which has been in the lowest version. I am confused by the fact that I update the ME firmware to 50% failed reboots. The problem is that my sound card intel oed exclamation point can not be started, there is no sound when installing the sound card driver, I suspect that the intel me firmware version is too low. I have no way to back up my own firmware. I don't have a programmer tool. If there is software that can be backed up, please share it. Thank you very much.

http://test.linuxhom.cc:9981/files/z...525_182541.jpg
    Attached Files

Re: zbook 17 g5 bios me 50% over

I hope that there are experts to help me analyze the reasons, my machine is zbook 17 g5 engineering machine, my sound card driver forced the old driver, can work normally, but intel oed exclamation mark, can not start normally. The latest driver of the official website, I have no sound after the installation.

Comment

Working...
    X