Toshiba 49L621U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toshiba 49L621U

It might be handy to have some spare strips on hand, you will likely find they all test OK with a tester. Only ocasionally I'll find one burnt out. In some cases the TV comes back after a couple of months with a second strip failing, even though I leave it on for 48s after the initial repair...

Comment

Cool. Any suggestions on where to get the strips. Seems like this is an old model and they are hard to find.

Comment

I have stacks of them but I'm across the border and shipping is crazy. I'd suggest ordering from "the orient". they can't be worse then the ones that are in there already.

Comment

Cool. Finally opened it up.
          3 out of 12 LED strips burnt. I see which individual LEDs are burnt. But am planning to get a whole new set. Hopefully can work for 5 years more.
          Thanks everyone for your help. I learnt a lot during this first repair.
          Will update when I get the new LEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by jjanssen7 View Post
            I have stacks of them but I'm across the border and shipping is crazy. I'd suggest ordering from "the orient". they can't be worse then the ones that are in there already.
            Where do you order from? Can you share a reliable source

Comment

We had a stock of cracked screen TV's that we used. None left now, however. All I have is used strips.

Comment

Shopjimmy has them. They are reliable in my experience. $55 a set for a whole new set.

Comment

Working...
                X