X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,

I am fairly new to electronics repair but I love the challenge of it. I currently run a very small electronics repair shop that mainly focuses on mobile phone and tablet repairs but I have been getting more and more requests to do a wider range of electronics devices, which is what brings me here.

I continue to be astounded by the number of people out there willing to unselfishly share their knowledge and experience. So thank you to all who contribute to this forum. I hope to one day be someone giving back in such a way when I am on that level.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello, I new in this Forum.

Comment

Hello, I am a newby to this Forum. I learned and studies electronics back in the 1980's

I wrote a lengthy introduction already, but have no idea where it is at. Long story short, with my bad back, I have gotten into repairing any and all things electrical as well as mechanical.

Looking for some help, but that will be a later post.

Comment

Hi, i'm new here. I love this forum!

Comment

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm an engineer from Germany and learned to repair TV sets and something like that about 30 years ago. Nowadays I'm basically working as an consultant for business solutions.
            I found that forum while searching for solutions repairing some computer stuff and think i'ts pretty helpful.

Comment

Hi,

I'm Jerry, living in New Mexico, and am a retired metallurgist with many interests that intersect the electronics world, including audiophile, ham radio operator, inveterate repairer of broken gadgets, youtube surfer and Costco member.

Best regards to all, and thanks in advance for any help received!

Comment

Hello all! My name is Matthew. I have come and gotten help from the forum quite a lot over the years just by searching and finally decided to join. I am a long time electronics hobbiest and have always enjoyed giving old gear a new life. In particular, I have always loved the fact that service manuals on old gear has always been good. I didn't get really hard into improving my skills until a few years back, so I definitely have a lot to learn.

Professionally, I am a network administration/IT systems manager. So hopefully I will be able to help people a bit there at least. The things I'm most interested in learning right now are things about amplifiers and amplifications stages, both with tubes and solid state tech. Anyways, if you guys have any questions just let me know!

“Men always seem to think about their
                past before they die, as though they were
                frantically searching for proof that they
                truly lived.”
                – Jet (Cowboy Bebop) -

Comment

Hello,

I´m new to this forum and a thread about a Siemens Sinumerik motherboard brought me here. I live in Austria and have a trading business for obsolete industrial electronics.(PLC, HMI, and so on..)

Best regards,

Horst

Comment

Hello guys, good job with this forum! Thank you for doing this job for free!

Comment

Hello guys, good job with this forum! Thank you for doing this job for free!

Comment

hi everyone lou from Sydney keen to learn

Comment

Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum, and a thread about an LG LCD TV brought me to it; I work repairing electronic equipment, and hope to be useful any time soon.

Comment

Okay, we all know that you're here because you got that automated PM about how you need a single post to have restrictions removed.

Hi, I'm artisticMess. I enjoy coding and browsing reddit. I first came here searching for answers to a monitor issue, but I stayed because I see a community of people who know stuff about tech, and are happy to help if you ask.

Wow. That was a short intro. Anyways. I hope that you have a nice day, and if you actually stopped to read this whole message, first: Thank you. Second: Why?

Comment

Hi, I'm a new guy think I had to post on here to get full access, currently studying repairs for home diy

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

ALOHA Everyone!
                                  Thank you to having me in your community!

Comment

Hello, a newbie in this forum, although already an electronics technician for more than 30 years.
                                    I am from San Fernando (Cádiz) - Spain, and I usually repair laptops, PC's, mobile phones, printers, TV, etc.
                                    It is a real pleasure to be here and to continue learning and to be able to collaborate with my experience.
                                    Regards

Comment

hello! im new too! looking forward to posting!

Comment

hola mi nombre es mariojesus desde cipolletti un pueblo al sur de rio negro argentina, gracias por adherirme a este grupo. mi trabao es el hardware de electronica en variedad mas ultimamente notebook

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for a motherboard schematicsfor replacing a fbga gpu on my laptop.
                                          id like open a new thread becouse i think something like that its never did. becouse i dont find nothing on the web.
                                          and i decided to do here becouse there is a lot of peaple here with high skill

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and inclease my electronics skills.

Comment

Working...
                                          X