Grundig 55 VLX7000 4K blue color BL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grundig 55 VLX7000 4K blue color BL

Hello …. I get this from friends relation. as the owner bought new one. The issue it had almost blue picture. This is known issue as bad BL LEDs strips. I never had this Type of TV before under my hand, but I can tell it had 9 vertical strips each strips could be contain 5 LEDs unit … more or less
    My questions if anyone had experiences with this TV brand or similar from brand Grundig with size 55 if the LEDs Lens are convex or Concave, i think because the way of vertical strips and less LEDs on one strip should be Concave. I don't have enough free space to take the screen apart and wait.. I want to be sure in order my repair will be at once as i am going to DIY it with new good quality 3V LEDs

Second question if anyone had this model to tell me the real Panel RGB value. To me I suspect someone change them to make the screen useable to watch , who knows
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Grundig 55 VLX7000 4K blue color BL

Foto 9pcs LED bar For GRUNDIG 55VLX7000
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003153204384.html

Comment

thank you lotas... it seem my calculation correct .. i can tell from the photo it seem the lens Concave shape, and the distances between LEDs are large enough to DIY them with my stocks

Comment

"ARCELIK 55 DRT ZVB65600-AA" is the number of the led bar itself.

Comment

i am not going to buy this strips at any way... ARCELIK are the turkey CO after Beko company sold to Grundig .. ARCELIK now corporate with third in china. you can find at service menu under brand to switch the product to ARCELIK. the way its look this strips blue color after the production in years 2017 all are PL**°ST
          i did before many hardware check to several TV brands. and already in hand many good & new BL strips with this lens shape. like samsung GU-75TU6979 / GU-75TU7079 and more or others from Hisense / philips so i am going to Take all out and add one by one on chassis with good new one and install wiring for them.. no need complete strips as the distances between each LED enough to play around.
          Last edited by Diah; 01-19-2022, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Thank you, I understand everything. But I gave the bar number so that more photos could be found on it in an Internet search.

Comment

Bet the backlights are overdriven, Tomtech there doing a replacement and current mod. on an lg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjkHwfx7hig

Comment

its so hard work.. i took the screen apart safely.. but the white base reflection paper they clue it with double side tape and its so fragile thin easy to torn.. beside the LEDs Lens are convex big size in diameter not as i thought Concave. will leave it aside until i get hand help to heat and release the paper :-(

Comment

update:
                  took the screen apart and replace all strips with DIY from hisense.. tested with screen out and every things was good. install the screen back and turn on. the screen start self test check pattern. Blue/Red/green/ white/black.. bring back on the table i found the LVDS damaged from the screen side make short so the MT main IC buzzer need more light and clear mind to cut the damage and made new contact pins.

however.. last think after it work certainly i will hit it with hammer so fuck brand.. which all parts and cable easily damage caused by heat like onion peel

Comment

Damn, what a piece of crap that one is.

Comment

Looked at a couple grundig boards, they rated at around 150 ma, doesn't seem too high, they were prolly always ran at 100 percent, vivid etc.
                      Last edited by nomoresonys; 01-23-2022, 07:03 AM.

Comment

SOLVED: Grundig 55 VLX7000 4K blue color BL

2 time i scratch the LVDS to have new pins. when i install it on or more pins get broken again.
                        third time after i cut and scratch them i used home Iron put wet cloth on them and iron them with little pressure, so the pins stick at its place, install the cable ... no more test pattern and buzzer. perfect picture.. closed the cover and i swear my GOD will never disconnect any LVDS or ribbon on any cheap brand.

Comment

Re: SOLVED: Grundig 55 VLX7000 4K blue color BL

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                          2 time i scratch the LVDS to have new pins. when i install it on or more pins get broken again.
                          third time after i cut and scratch them i used home Iron put wet cloth on them and iron them with little pressure, so the pins stick at its place, install the cable ... no more test pattern and buzzer. perfect picture.. closed the cover and i swear my GOD will never disconnect any LVDS or ribbon on any cheap brand.
                          Good tip using a iron and wet cloth to re stick the pins down.

Comment

Damn, excellent work Diah, I thought for sure the leds went bad.

Comment

Working...
                            X