This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello. Im new here and I hope to learn a lot from this site. Please excuse my english as its my second language.

Joy.

Comment

Hello
      I don't want to waste You time for reading...I have 47 old,come from Croatia,last 30years repair mobile phone,pc,laptop...i have my own service,4 years was official samsung repair service and after that they f..k me and dont paid my 8000$...that's all from my side
      regards
      I do best to this forum

Comment

Well I am kinda the guy who just tinkers with electronics. Most of my experience comes from experience. My posts will be about repair journies that others can follow.
        Last edited by mikkhh; 06-26-2016, 03:14 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hello all my name is LG2. I am new to here but I like the things that I have read here. Seeing that I am somewhat new at fixing computer and TV at the component level I look forward to learn from you all!Now you all have a great day!:-)

Comment

My name is josh and very interested in electronics of all sorts, recently having problems with my in laws tv I'm trying to search for info on fixing this. I'm also into the rc hobby . Would like to be able to fix tvs and have better knowledge of electronics

Comment

Wushumike here. Its such a good feeling if you manage to get a broken electronic fixed and knowing the cause of the problem.
              A community like this will help each other out.

Comment

Hi all, I repair pcs and notebook, first just a hobbie, but now im working in that. In my country is so hard to find spare parts or specialized software. Thanks.

Comment

Very useful site , thanks for accepting me as a member

Comment

Newest member here. 40 years experience working with military electronics and semiconductor manufacturing. Toshiba Regza 52HL167 Amber light blinking 3 times repeatedly brings me here. Tried updating firmware in the blind several different ways with no luck, 3.3vdc is at 3.19vdc lower than the 1% tolerance of 3.26vdc. So maybe cap on power board. No obvious visual problems presenting themselves on any of the boards. Using TS Flow Chart points to possible SYSCON portion of the AV board. Just looking to refine my test results in order to make an educated guess on which board(s) to replace. Any and all help and suggestions more than welcome.

Comment

Thanks for accepting me as a member.
                      I'm running a repair workshop since 2 years back. I recently began repairing TVs and computer screens also and need a good source of knowledge to improve my succes in repairing for paying clients.
                      I really liked the videos on YT by MrReeceyBurger and saw he referred to this forum.
                      I hope to learn a lot and find new friends here with similar interests.

Comment

Hello all- Discovered this site while googling on my broken TV. Very excited to see that this community exists and I'm hoping that one day I'll be able to contribute something back. Thanks!

Comment

I am new here. I am electronically challenged, but I can follow instructions pretty well and fix about anything once I put my mind to it. I found this site from a search because of my flickering monitor.

I look forward to the help I think I will find here.

Comment

Posting my Newbie status of Hello, to everyone. Just trying to be a frugul as possible and get my tv working again.

Comment

Hello to all members, Many Thanks for accepting me as a member in the forum.
                              I have more than 32 years of Broadcast Equipment Maintenance/Repair experience up to the component level & operational experience as well in the leading channels of the Broadcast Industry e.g. PTV, Al-Jazeera TV, beIN Sports Channels etc. alongside, I have extensive experience of domestic electronics, TV, Monitors, PCs & Laptop repair. Hope I'll acquire a lot of useful knowledge from the honorable members.

Comment

Hi to all,

I decided to join the forum after I found a lot of useful information... I am working as sys and network admin. In private time, repairs of laptops, pc-s, mobile phones...

I hope we can hang out :P

Comment

Hi,

I'm justing looking for repair my TV

Thanks

Comment

Hi there!

My name is Navin I'm from Trinidad and Tobago in the caribbean...joined to get some help with repairing motherboards and finding board views and help with a sony stereo...have some tools, just now setting up really.

Thanks guys

Comment

Hello from Arkansas!

I've surfed this site many times, but just now registered.

Thanks to this great forum and members!

David

Comment

Last resort to try and fix my tv before biting the bullet and having to throw it away. Such a waste when I can't find anyone else to fix it locally and the best option is to buy a new one. Disappointing world we live in. But I was glad to see these forums have some answers. Here's hoping I can get some help.

Comment

I'm not an expert but have repaired a few TV's/videos/computers etc using what I know and what I've learned on great sites like this. Got a TV off a family member recently and looking for some ideas as to what's up with it so I can fix it for them as the norm these days seems to be to throw things away and I hate that - we should fix things more!

Comment

Working...
                                          X