X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone,
    I am Rajesh, an electronics engineer by qualification . Been fascinated circuits since teen years. However, my skill set on hardware hasn't kept pace with recent tech. Been multiskilling most of the time. Do have software skills in high level languages both for PCs and embedded hardware. Also been managing development projects.
    Stumbled across this forum whilst looking for my Inspiron schematics.
    Happy to be here

Thanks

Comment

Hey there,

interested in putting my soldering iron to good use :-)

Comment

Hello mates. I registered here tfor learning new things. Thanks

Comment

Hello Everyone. New to the forum but have been into electronics for a few years and I enjoy fixing pretty much anything which is broken from a vacuum to a TREX 936 front end loader. I love computers and things which I don't understand tend to be a puzzle to figure out.

Comment

Like most on this forum I've a mix of hardware & software expertise and do repairs for my friends and a small business on the side. I'm mostly here researching a specific repairs project but I can see myself coming back since it seems like a friendly place!

I'm in Seattle, wa, usa

Comment

Hello to all!!! He graduated from the institute, specializing in electronics. 10 years repairing radars. Now he has organized his own service center for the repair of computer equipment. I like your forum, I like that here they provide help to everyone who applies for it. I am the same as I can help. Good luck to everyone in the complex repairs.

Comment

Quizás quisiste decir: hola a todos desde España. soy propietario de un packard bell TJ76 con las dos BIOS corruptas, creo, y quiero intentar repararlo con vuestra ayuda!!
                146/5000
                Hello everyone from Spain.
                I am the owner of a packard bell TJ76 with the two corrupted BIOSes, I think, and I want to try to repair it with your help !!

Comment

Hi, I'm an EE in Michigan and I'm close to being retired. I'm active on EEVBlog under the same name. I have good SMT facilities and can design circuits and PCBs. Contact me if you need help.

Ted

Comment

Hello, I am a former master technician with Honda/Acura. After an sudden, unexpected, but successful cosplay as a speedbump under a truck, I no longer work on cars. I have been tinkering with electronics my whole life, so relearning a bunch of things has been fun.

I live in Cape Cod at the moment, but we move all the time. My wife is active duty, and I attempt to tame the wild heathens that we call our kids.

Comment

hello friends, i am new please help me to in badcaps forum. thank you

Comment

hello

Comment

Dear Team,
                          My name is himanshu, and i feel great being here as a new member. Badcaps is doing awesome work to support new amateurs to help fixing their own electronic stuff with ease. I am not much into repairing previously, but have recently started repairing and found it really worth-doing.

I would appreciate to be a part of the forum and like to know members sharing the same passion and interest just like me.

I am a graduate with electronics as my area of interest, and I hope to learn more n more here to get helped and help other members just like me.

Thanks

Comment

Hello People!

Great community in here and quite comprehensive source of information.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi!

This is my introduction. Am working on a couple projects and would love feedback!

Comment

Hello everybody!

I have a dead Laptop and hope.I can find some clue here.

Martin

Comment

Hi to all members in this forum..
                                    10 years in computer repair & services, but still need new knowledge - technology going too fast. I'm late again to catch it all

Comment

New member. Physician,welder, mechanic, wood worker, machinist (well at least I have machines and can crank the feed wheels) astronomer, photographer, competitive shooter, powerlifter (retired from competition) but still train. DIY on anything I can. Joined because stumped on a TV repair, and asking for help.

Comment

Hi all I'm Davideok,

landed here searching for any last chance before replacing my PC.

I have a Lenovo ideapad 100 that decided to stop working (actually my wife closed it to clean the room and now I'm here...)
                                        no boot, it switches off after 1sec

I'll read threads on the motherboard and in case open a new one

It seems a very nice forum, thanks to all for the great job

bye

Davideok

Comment

Greetings earthlings,

i enjoy fixing stuff very much and stumbled upon this forum, great resource!
                                          Happy tinkering

Watertower

Comment

Working...
                                          X