Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANIMON CONNEX repair - unknown voltage regulator

Hi friends,
    i have this device,it is actually fullHD video transmitting system with 1ms latency,specialy made for big drones. I have problem with receiver,first i replaced one 0ohm resistor-this resistor was blown(the same problem was on another unit before when someone plugged reversed polarity in),now if i plug power in and switch on,nothing happens,no LED light,nothing.it takes arround 250mA from power source,what is too low,correctly it should take arround 1A and more. I meassured some voltages,there are markings on the board and i fount that on 5V line is arround 4,4V only. I found also regulator which generate this voltage but cannot find type or datasheet for this chip and meassure more.
    Know this chip someone? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Re: ANIMON CONNEX repair - unknown voltage regulator

give us a hint, which resistor did you burn??

btw, FS1 is a fuse.
    Last edited by stj; 03-23-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

FS37 was burnt,. Yes i know FS1,i meassured it already,is ok..also every other 0ohm resistor on the board

Comment

maybe Q1 or U1 is bad.
        need a better photo to see the part numbers etc.

Comment

The chip marked "0N=" is most likely a Richtek RT6150A.
          OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

hi guys,piernov it looks like this chip also for me,pcb layout is almost the same as in datasheet,thank you for this, first i meassured voltage on the coil,there is 4,5V but on the output capacitor is the right voltage so this regulator is ok. But i have always 4,5V on the J4 and other point on the pcb marked as Vcc_5V..
            stj - i made some better photos but not perfect,dont know if can make it better,my phone camera is not the best one and i dont have camera on my scope..
            Attached Files

Comment

As i found,U1 is some kind on charge pump for double mosfet Q1,i have arround 22V form U1 on both gates and voltage from power source on both sources and drains - this part look also good for me.
              Without power are both mosfets not shorted.
              Last edited by fester; 03-25-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I hope i found the right regulator which create this (not) 5V voltage under the shielding cover,also found zener diode with forward voltage 0,06V,reverse is open,i dont have meter for zeners but i will try to replace this diode.on the picture is this diode soldered out for meassuring but this look really promising to me..
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X