Latitude 7280 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latitude 7280 bios

Hello friends, I need help please, I have arrived at latitude 7280, with a very slow start, it takes more than 1 minute for the dell logo to appear, check the bios chip (uc5) and I was intervened then remove the bin and clean the region, but it does not give an image with the region it cleans me, I tried 2 files from other computers that I have but none gives an image Does anyone have any ideas? Will I have to change the firmware of the other chip (ut6)? I leave my original file if someone can review for me.
    Attached Files

Re: Latitude 7280 very slow boot

try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello Plague thanks, I have tested your file but it does not work the computer does nothing ... with the original file it turns me on what could it be?

Comment

Try this and give feedback
        Attached Files

Comment

The service tag is for a Latitude 7380 .
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            The service tag is for a Latitude 7380 .
            Hello Smdflea, the service tag is G901QN2, the team came to me like this with the bios that I initially uploaded ...

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
              Hello Smdflea, the service tag is G901QN2, the team came to me like this with the bios that I initially uploaded ...
              I have read other bios with live software serial number editor and it also shows that same service tag the lbe application is bad ...

Comment

try..
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Dell Latitude 7280/7380/7480 with AMT
                  Attached Files
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Ok, friends I appreciate your help I will summarize a little I have removed and installed the bios chip about 25 times, finally the problem was in the bios chip gd25q128, I replaced it with a windbond windbond 25q128, and the problem was solved, with the smdflea file turned on and asked for the servicetag when turning on, but it did not start from the bootmanager I did everything in the boot configurations I could even install the so, but it does not start, then I tried the second Plague file, this perfect fire and took the start the bootmanager right away only with the service tag of another computer, the same with the lapfix file, then I removed the file and with the serial number editor I changed the service tag for the one that is on the computer cover and it worked wonderfully, I sincerely thank you I was going crazy to all of you ...

Comment

Hello,
                      I need a bios for the Dell Latitude 7380, I tried the sunshine version but it turns my latop into a 7280, meaning when I enter the bios it says 7280 ... I don't know what the difference is between them
                      Can you help me?

Comment

Very hard to fix it. I have the same problem. You cannot mixed the bioses in 7280 models. You need same dump as your original board. Check your board dell part number and need exact the same part numbered dump to fix it. I have solved mine but was not as easy fix. If you have the correct dump you need to clean ME with the correct CSME 11 version.

You cannot mixed the xhip content also, I mean you need dump from an identical chip model also. There are extremely rare on the net dumps from latitude models. Lot of different revisions...

Comment

Re: Latitude 7280 bios

Hello.
                          Can any help me remove the Admin Password J5N0GH2-E7A8

Many thanks in advance !
                          Attached Files

Comment

DELL Latitude 7280 bios request

Appreciate BIOS binary for DELL Latitude 7280.
                            The flash is a Winbond 25Q128JVSQ

Comment

Re: DELL Latitude 7280 bios request

Post your original corrupt bios file here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                              Become a Badcaps supporter
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                              Thanks to all supporters.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Dell latitude 7280 clear

hi every one can you clean me this bin bios of dell latitude 7280. thanks for help
                                Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell latitude 7280 clear

Originally posted by pronto View Post
                                  hi every one can you clean me this bin bios of dell latitude 7280. thanks for help
                                  Here's your clean file.
                                  Attached Files
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Re: Dell latitude 7280 clear

thank you friend bin its working

Comment

la-f311p rev 3.0 need bios dump

latitude 7280
                                      service tag : F0BZ4H2
                                      orginal dump no screen
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: la-f311p rev 3.0 need bios dump

Originally posted by bilen View Post
                                        latitude 7280
                                        service tag : F0BZ4H2
                                        orginal dump no screen
                                        there are already threads open for Latitude 7280, next time use Search engine of this forum and DO NOT OPEN another thread!

try clean ME
                                        Attached Files
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                        X