This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello people. Pretty happy if found this page. Im Avgoustis and Im from Cyprus Europe. I build custom gaming computers for a hobby and im car journalist in my profession. Happy to be in forum.

Comment

Good day fellow members, I'm a Police Officer from South Africa and came across your informative site while searching for drivers for my outdated HP Notebook. I'm really not computer minded and know I'll learn a lot from everyone on the group.

Comment

Good morning all.
        I as you can guess, I am brand new here but I quickly realized that you are really professional and passionate.
        Otherwise, I'm just a tech-savvy guy looking to get the most out of these devices, and who knows, can also be brought to the forum.
        I apologize in advance for my English but I am Belgian (French) and I use Google translation.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm new here as well.
          I love fixing tv's but from time to time an error occurs that I have no damn clue how to fix.
          So this brings me her. I'm hoping for the swarm knowledge,
          Maybe if I'm lucky, I can tell someone something about fixing tv's as well

Cheers

Comment

Greetings!

I am Tony, from the UK. I have landed on this nice forum and hope to access your massive expertise to try and fix a motherboard that comes in a Cinema sound processor. I myself work in the cinema industry and I am rescuing some older 35mm processors for nostalgic reasons!

See you on the forums!
            Tony

Comment

Hey everybody, I'm Pablo from France.
              I'm there because I have some problems with my Macbook so I'm trying to repair it.
              See you on the forums
              Paul

Comment

Hi! I'm Phil from New Zealand; started out as an electrical engineer but now working as a software developer, but doing some EE as a hobby. Came here while Googling issues with my Samsung TV and hoping to be able to fix its glitching

Comment

Hi guys
                  Ive been kicking around this site for a few months now, using your past posts to help diagnose issues with some of the macbooks that come through our shop here.
                  Now has come the time of helping people myself and asking further questions that will help me build a program that might help the greater community
                  thanks again for everything you have done for us thus far

Comment

Hello everyone. Joined to try and get some help on a TV issue I'm having. Hopefully I can get the help I need

Comment

hello friends !

y have joyned on this forum afer haveing problems with my laptop asus.
                      thank you !

Comment

Hello,

I am new and trying to fix my Macbook. I will post a new thread with the information I have gathered once I am allowed

Comment

Hi all. Good to be here in a nice old school forum format again.

Comment

Hey everyone, good to be here!

My name is Iury, I'm from Brasil and I'm a materials engineer.

I joined the forum today because i'm having some issues with my Acer notebook, hope to find some help haha.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Comment

Hello all!

Comment

Currently an Automotive Instructor. 30+ yrs as a Factory Rep/Field Svc Engineer/Training Instructor/National Technical Mgr, etc. Auto, Diesel & Heavy Equipment Gearhead, Maker, Mr. Fix It! Always looking to share and learn, so The Kookie Professor is here to do both!

Thanks for having me, great to be here.

Comment

hello am OArafat from kenya.

Please help me get the master bios reset password.

System Disable: D9B68C3220E432BE

Service Tag: CRKL2X1

Comment

OAfarat

Comment

Hell guys?

Comment

hello am OArafat from kenya.

Please help me get the master bios reset password.

System Disable: D9B68C3220E432BE

Service Tag: CRKL2X1

Comment

hello. I have been playing with old computers for awhile and of course replacing bad caps along the way. I've tried everything from dishwasher rinse to buying cap kits. my soldering skills are fair but I often wonder if the kits are just the cheapest parts and I still need to replace several more so hopefully can find some better info here.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X