HP OMEN 15-dc0001ng no post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP OMEN 15-dc0001ng no post

Hello forum, i have a problem with my hp omen , it`s a verry powerfull and capable laptop but for now it is not dead only in limbo i think ) . so...let me tell you what are the simptoms what happened and maybe someone cand get on the bottom of this because i just got to the point where the next step is to throw him out the window . Well so two months ago after i was working on him and then game some 2 hours i powered off and the second day when to power on blank screen 3 long caps lock lights and 2 short lights caps lock , then i just took out my old asus and start browsing these caps lock seems to be the ram and on hp says reseat the ram i did that 50 times nothink...then i find the information that the bios doesn`t comunicate with ram properly or bios corruption was in place. Good ...the i folowed instructios to wotk with windows+B or windows+v makeing a bios recovery stick nothink worked. i took the laptop to a repair shop those guys didn`t saw this kind of laptop in the shop and after 1 week called me to take the laptop back because they don`t know what was happening ...well i told them to close shop and go to the country side and go work on the fields or somethink ) and i took tha matter on my own hands ..i buyed a ch341 programmer and i got a bios dump from both chips the main one is a 25B127DSIG and second 25Q80CSIG both dumps had information on them so no FFFF. the motherboard is DAG3BMB8D0 REV: D the laptop powers up one cooler spins all the usb on the motherboard works i can charge my phone on them so current flows , the charger charges orange when charge white when full don`t ask for multimeter because i don`t have and i forgot how to use a multimeter from highschool )

if someone cand make light on this matter and can help me i will apreciate all the info , thanks in advance .
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-26-2021, 02:15 PM.

Re: HP OMEN 15-dc0001ng no post

Originally posted by sagaris View Post
    Hello forum, i have a problem with my hp omen , it`s a verry powerfull and capable laptop but for now it is not dead only in limbo i think ) . so...let me tell you what are the simptoms what happened and maybe someone cand get on the bottom of this because i just got to the point where the next step is to throw him out the window . Well so two months ago after i was working on him and then game some 2 hours i powered off and the second day when to power on blank screen 3 long caps lock lights and 2 short lights caps lock , then i just took out my old asus and start browsing these caps lock seems to be the ram and on hp says reseat the ram i did that 50 times nothink...then i find the information that the bios doesn`t comunicate with ram properly or bios corruption was in place. Good ...the i folowed instructios to wotk with windows+B or windows+v makeing a bios recovery stick nothink worked. i took the laptop to a repair shop those guys didn`t saw this kind of laptop in the shop and after 1 week called me to take the laptop back because they don`t know what was happening ...well i told them to close shop and go to the country side and go work on the fields or somethink ) and i took tha matter on my own hands ..i buyed a ch341 programmer and i got a bios dump from both chips the main one is a 25B127DSIG and second 25Q80CSIG both dumps had information on them so no FFFF. the motherboard is DAG3BMB8D0 REV: D the laptop powers up one cooler spins all the usb on the motherboard works i can charge my phone on them so current flows , the charger charges orange when charge white when full don`t ask for multimeter because i don`t have and i forgot how to use a multimeter from highschool )

if someone cand make light on this matter and can help me i will apreciate all the info , thanks in advance .
    make a new thread in the "bios requests only" section ... post the bios, name and full model of the laptop, and someone will help you there with that ..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      make a new thread in the "bios requests only" section ... post the bios, name and full model of the laptop, and someone will help you there with that ..
      thanks i posted there too in fact i don`t know exactly if is a bios problem

Comment

Originally posted by sagaris View Post
        thanks i posted there too in fact i don`t know exactly if is a bios problem
        Добрый вечер, я не владею английским по этому напишу вам на родном языке. Если у вас есть микроскоп то проверьте пайку разъема оперативной памяти, это часто встречающаяся неисправность ноутбуков этой фирмы.

Bonsoir, je ne parle pas anglais, je vais donc vous écrire dans ma langue maternelle. Si vous avez un microscope, vérifiez la soudure du connecteur RAM, il s'agit d'un dysfonctionnement courant dans les ordinateurs portables de cette société.
        Last edited by piernov; 07-26-2021, 02:04 PM. Reason: google translate

Comment

Working...
        X