X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello!
    I am here looking for help with MacBook BIOS's. My hobbies include microcontrollers (PIC, ATMEL, ARDUINO, ARM). I have always been fascinated with electronics and computers and like doing anything related to them.

Comment

Hello guys, I'm here to learn from you and sometimes to help according my knowledge. Greеting from Bulgaria!

Comment

Hello!
        I´m trikko from Spain. I like repairing things and is interested in electronic and computer.

Comment

i want asus X540SA bios dump please

Comment

This is my first post. I am 66 years old in July. I would like to fix this TV if I can. Replacing a circuit board looks like fun so I will give it a shot and not shock.

Thanks

Comment

Hi! I am here because I was looking for the correct way to flash a bios on a Travelmate 7720G that will not work from the original file after I installed win 7 (the original xp system was not working due to hd failure). I suspect I have just wiped the original bios with the wrong one... But the winphlasher is frozen and I don't dare doing anything before... I feel so stooopid! Well, goodnight!

Comment

Hello, fish out of water here. I usually work in healthcare but I am trying to repair my bass amplifier before I leave for school so here I am to ask for help! Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hey everybody, Just found this form today. I'm hoping to repair an older but nice monitor. I haven't touched a soldering iron in decades. maybe my training will come back to me like riding a bike.

Comment

Hello all, will be looking for repair information for my Samsung PN59D550. Nice forum you have here.

Comment

Hi everybody, what a nice platform and i am here to learn and acquire some knowledge in electronics repairs, mainly laptop.Thanks in advance from a little guy in the Indian Ocean.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi i am Paul, I am electronic technician i do repair flat panel tv's and also some car electronic devices such as Ecu's audio systems etc...

Comment

Hi i am Travis; I've just started with tv repairs this is something of a hobby to me

Comment

Name:- Shivam Rana

MO:
                              I am a Laptop Repair technician,
                              I graduated from college in india with a Diploma in Industrial Electronics and Process Control.

Comment

hi all i trained as a television and video engineer 27 yrs ago but have been installing aerial and satellite equipment ever since, i managed a repair workshop but due to the ill health of our bench engineer have had to dust off my fluke 75 and start repairing these modern televisions, i trained on old school CRT's fergie tx99 and tx100 and the like. I have got back into the repairing game with the help of the internet and reading posts from the members of this forum (very useful).
                                so instead of just reading other peoples posts i could maybe start helping other forum users with my repair experiances

Comment

Hello, my name is David. i'm having difficulty repairing my lg 60lb7100.

Comment

Hello I have been in barbaros, istanbul, laptop repair service, have been in this sector for about 20 years, dealing with motherboard repair business. I hope this site will be useful to me. I need a g62 intel motherboard with bios software, thank you.

Comment

Hi,

my name is Jürgen. I make video tutorials mainly for repairing classic cars, but from time to time I repair also electronic devices. Thus I registrated to this forum.

Greetings,

Jürgen

Comment

Let's see, I have my trusty multi-meter, a soldering iron (right now it is a cheapo because my good one went belly up a while back), some solder of various sizes (both with and without lead), and some rosin RMA flux. I'm not sure I'm qualified to contribute (I'm probably too old to be taken seriously), but I am a willing participant.

My experience is pretty much limited to recapping some old amplifiers, rewiring electric guitars, and a few other small electronics projects mostly related to electronic audio gear.

Comment

Hi, Myster (Mister). Working on a Lenovo G580 20157. LG4858 UMA MB 11291=1 48.4sg16.011
                                          Currently stuck in a black screen boot loop, hoping to revive. Blank hard drive and no fix in sight, yet.
                                          Thanks in advanced for any help.

Comment

Working...
                                          X