Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mercury PVCLE266M-L

Hi everyone,

Sorry to be a PITA, but I was given a Mercury PVCLE266M-L motherboard, it apparently worked, but the bloke who had it said it was too slow for his use, and gave it to me. I wanted it because it suits my needs as a low powered linux box for use at home here. ATM I have an underclocked Pentium 4 doing the job, but even that is way too powerful, and energy hungry for my needs.

Anyway, only problem with the Mercury board is the bloke who had it pulled all of the electro's off it for his junk box!
    Can anyone help with the values? There's not THAT many
    Even a photo would do.
    Many thanks,
    Raff
    Last edited by Raff; 08-28-2010, 03:07 AM. Reason: spelling :)

Re: Mercury PVCLE266M-L

Hello. I obtained one of these today.Contact me and would be pleased to supply values retard@sillyfarm.com cheers

Comment

Just want to let you know it's probably not a great idea to post your email address on a public forum, spam bots like to harvest email addresses from forums, I believe.

You can contact others with the private message system of the forum.
      "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
      -David VanHorn

Comment

Agreed. Just use the PM system here. Supplying email addresses on a public forum = bad idea (unless you love getting spam).
        I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

And if you simply post the information here it may help other people in the future.
          Mann-Made Global Warming.
          - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
          -
          You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
          -

Comment

Found manual
            Mann-Made Global Warming.
            - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
            -
            You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
            -

Comment

Board pic from Google
              Attached Files
              veritas odium parit

Comment

Which ones did he take off
                Location numbers would help as i have one here i can look at

Comment

Working...