Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squematic for ASRock ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard

Hello friends:

I need the Squematic for my ASRock ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard. I have searched for it in many webs that I have no luck.

Thanks!

Greetings.

Re: Squematic for ASRock ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard

Hey fricka. I see your post on this site:

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/...dump-bios.html

Trust me, and Louis Rossmann. That will NOT be solved by a reflow! If it works by heating it with a hair dryer-you need a new chip!

Look up louis Rossmann's videos: "reballing is bullshit." He explains that a GPU has tiny wires that touch tiny bumps inside the chip. The heat you put on it was enough to make that wire move a touch the bump that it it supposed to touch for just a second.
    Disclaimer: Don't trust a thing I say-I am frequently wrong!!!

I have tons of spare parts, some used, some N.O.S. ham transistors and caps. Message me if you need any parts.

Some of the things I've fixed:
    60" Vizio-bad LED's. iBook G4: Resoldered VCC Plug. Geo Tracker ECU: Swollen / Leaking capacitors. Windows Laptop: Soldered broken LVDS wires. Dryer: Burned contact on temp switch. Oven in R.V.: Bad contacts in relays-Exploded by the looks of them! Samsung Oven: Burned contacts on Relays. MSI Motherboard: BSOD-Swollen capacitors, bad graphics card, Moved SATA Input from SATA 1 to SATA 2 plug

Comment

Re: Squematic for ASRock ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard

Thank you for your response NeedsMoreflux!!

Well I tried with the hair-dryer to test if the problem in my motherboard was a bad solder/conexion in the chipset chip. I know that this problem is best solved buying a new motherboard. Really I could boot correctly in only was ocassion. Then I tried to boot in several attents with no success. The next day I tried to do a reflow again. I turn on the motherboard but I didn't obtained video in the several ocasions that I tried.

Greetings.

Comment

Working...
      X