This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi folks. New to the forums so was looking for some opinions really as my issue is more so a question of "is this normal"?

Comment

hello everybody

looking for help fixing a toshiba a300

Comment

Hello sir i need some help plz help me out i have laptop lenovo 50-70 ACLU1/ACLU2 UMA NM A272 is the problem is 19v pwr only input coming no output voltages to charger ic and charger pins sir when i plugged in voltages comes to PL708, pl706 to pq301, pq304, pq305 voltges ok but pq 301 inputvoltage is ok but no output comming fet no is 4483A sir plz help me out sir here iam sending images of motherboard and schematis voltages sir
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello sir i need some help plz help me out i have laptop lenovo 50-70 ACLU1/ACLU2 UMA NM A272 is the problem is 19v pwr only input coming no output voltages to charger ic and charger pins sir when i plugged in voltages comes to PL708, pl706 to pq301, pq304, pq305 voltges ok but pq 302 inputvoltage is ok but no output comming fet no is 4483A sir plz help me out sir here iam sending images of motherboard and schematis voltages sir and no output voltages to pq307 ,pq990, pq 998
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, my name is Skulio
            I'm a computer guy. Always have been. However I went in computer school and later completed IT university. Education sucks around the globe I think, and in my country is a little worst. Education is party time and not learning time. So these days of education I was kinda less geek as I was before and after. Now I work/own small 2 man service shop and online store. Component lvl repair is not something that we often do, but as time allows I'm happy to learn. It's kind off free time at work, then I jump in and spend offull amount of time not fixing anything.
            I've been on this forum many times. Learnd somethings already from you. Thanks for that in thanks for all that I will learn in future.

Comment

Hello everyone.
              I'm new here but I've spent most of the day reading the forum and trying to educate myself.
              There are a lot of knowledgable people here and I look forward to learning a lot.

Comment

I was looking for answers as to what is causing my issues with a plasma and ran across this forum looked awesome. Looks like a good place to pick up on component level troubleshooting.

Comment

Hi, new in this forum trying to fix delta DPS320EB PSU

Comment

Hallo everybody!
                    Hope to be able to give help soon alongside having help from this specia community!!

Comment

My name is Ryan.

I often fantasize about being good at things I actually am not very good at. My failures are much more numerous then my victories. My metabolism is slowing down and that's become very disappointing.

Aside from that I'm very charming and everybody loves me. That's what I'm told at least. I also enjoy walks on the beach.

Comment

Hy, I'm Marius and I like to learn how I can fix many electronics stuff.

Comment

hi everybody...

not a pro, but I do what I can and I like to learn.

just trying to keep curiosity always fresh.

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Stephen and I am here to try and fix my TV.

Comment

hello to everyone!

Comment

Hello-
                                My name is Stephen and I live in Houston, TX.
                                I am a true novice and my electrical knowledge is only slightly above novice tinkerer but I am constantly attempting to fix things and have lots to learn. Hoping you all can help me learn and that I can contribute in some fashion soon enough.
                                Cheers

Comment

Hello, thanks for all the good information in all the threads on this site. I signed up because I am looking for some help fixing my imac.

-Jay

Comment

Hi, just a quick hello, i found this site after doing some research about a 2 secs to black monitor i have, Thanks to the OP and thank you to the Owners,Admins,Mods and members on this site........peace!!

Comment

Hey, I've been repairing computers and programming since 1995, I've recently got into component level repair on Tv's and also been fixing iphones and ipads. I really hope to get the advice I seek on here as well as giving advice to anyone on here. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi! I´m Andreas from sweden. I have started to learn how to repair Electronics and have a large hunger to learn more.

Comment

New member here. I'm Chris from Conroe TX. Limited knowledge on anything electronic, hence my being here. Greatly looking forward to the immense knowledge base I'm told I can find here!

Comment

Working...
                                          X