Sony KD-55X9005C repair manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony KD-55X9005C repair manual

Hi to all i have that tv sony Sony KD-55X9005C with backlight problem have anyone repair manual or can you tell me if i have to open the lcd ? Thanks and best regards

Re: Sony KD-55X9005C repair manual

Measure the voltage going to the leds's

Comment

Thanks for the reply but i know that led are defective because i see no backlight on 3 cm display is black

Comment

Originally posted by Alschepmist View Post
        Thanks for the reply but i know that led are defective because i see no backlight on 3 cm display is black
        you have Edge LED BL. not easy for you to repair if you are not familiar with electronic and soldering.. suggest you living with it as its

Comment

I have already repaired backlight before but not on sidelight and i want to know if in this model i have to open the display or not.

Comment

Or service manual

Comment

I have already repaired backlight before but not on sidelight and i want to know if in this model i have to open the display or not.
              yes you need to take the LCD out and all plate until you reach the bottom and then you need to screw out the Aluminum base plate where the LED string mounted on it. no need any service manual for this

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

This model seems to use the GN1T chassis, search for that chassis number and you may find a service manual for a different model that is close, but you will find they are not of much use and rarely have the power supply schematic.

Comment

So i have opened the backlight i had not to open entyre lcd panel only the back i have test the led and they works perfekt could be the led driver board?
                    Attached Files

Comment

I think i have the problem found one led is not soldered how that could be possible ? I just gonna try tho solder that

Comment

Here is a picture
                        Attached Files

Comment

Are you certain it has not burnt and overheated and fallen off. The black spot on one of the leds next to the empty space looks a little suspect.
                          Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

The black spot is from me to mark the leds and i have all the leds tested they works all i have yet only to tray to solder the led it can be a little complicate

Comment

The black spot is from me to mark the leds and i have all the leds tested they works all i have yet only to tray to solder the led it can be a little complicate
                              You will not be able to use a standard soldering iron, you will need a hot air station or heating plate.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X