Badcaps.net Forum
Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Welcome to the Badcaps.net Tech Forum! > Announcements & Related News
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Would you read my reviews in english?
Sure! (the more good reviews, the better) 31 72.09%
I guess, from time to time 7 16.28%
Don't think so (hate bad english, don't read strange reviews etc.) 2 4.65%
Never (don't read anything from far east) 3 6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2017, 10:46 AM   #141
Pavel?
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
City & State: Dortmund
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 16
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Why Pavel thinks he gets no samples from people then it is their fault? Must not be your fault Pavel. You get banned on forums, must be fault of others. You must have record for getting banned and threads closed.

Must because you are nice person....

Last edited by Pavel?; 01-31-2017 at 11:29 AM..
Pavel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 05:11 PM   #142
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 4,409
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

I don't get samples because of MANY different reasons, but you are obviously just another dumb person to get it.

FYI, I have some BQ! stuff on the way and there are talks about more in progress. One just has to love to break toys of ppl like you.
__________________
Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 05:17 PM   #143
mockingbird
Badcaps Veteran
 
mockingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,841
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

I've been reading reviews online for well over a decade, and for people to criticize someone for posting harsh reviews for products he doesn't like is quite frankly disingenuous.

Look at what the Asians have done to the PC market... They've effected "ricer-rization" (for lack of a better word) on it. Look at all the new, ugly cases that come out. Look at the lack of longevity on new products.

New sockets for new processor platforms every half year.

This wouldn't fly back in the 90s, and now they're still selling us junk and you're upset that someone calls them out on it?

Kudos to you Behemot, and please keep calling out inferior products.
__________________
...Their plight, in fact is even worse, they don't realize that they're cantonists, they think they're free men. What a slavery that is - to confuse slavery for light, and bitter darkness for bright light.
-Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneersohn
mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:17 PM   #144
ChaosLegionnaire
HC Overclocker
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
City & State: Singapore
My Country: Singapore
Line Voltage: 240VAC 50Hz
I'm a: Hobbyist Tech
Posts: 1,311
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

behemot has the right to inform users and consumers of any cost/corner-cutting and planned obsolescence built into products these days. have u ever seen one of those documentaries on e-waste on the teevee? if earth really ends up as a junk planet like in the movie wall-e, then u'll know why we dont want to spend our hard earned money on junk. why pay good money to make more junk to pollute the earth? ok thats enuff for my tree hugging rant...
ChaosLegionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:36 PM   #145
Pavel?
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
City & State: Dortmund
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 16
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

You all miss the point. So you like Pavel's nasty reviews? Honestly they don't say much. Pavel has no clue on value rating because he thinks it is fun to test all units to fail and put a big X on the page. So, you want to show everyone how awesome you can test but you have nothing to test so what is purpose?

Mockingbird, guess you jump on Trump's racist band wagon. You think Chinese make and you must buy? People say, this is how much I want to spend then they make according to the money. It is supply and demand. You write, and now they're still selling us junk, great, then you are a fool to buy. No one put gun to your head.

Chaos, when you will pay 500$ for a MB or 500$ for a power supply, 300$ for a case, then you can see how long a product can last but when you and everyone else is looking for the cheapest, then what do you expect? You guys should study economics.
Pavel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:27 AM   #146
mockingbird
Badcaps Veteran
 
mockingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,841
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Attention: Do not answer this Troll's political comments. He's trying to get the thread locked by distracting from the subject matter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel? View Post
You all miss the point. So you like Pavel's nasty reviews? Honestly they don't say much. Pavel has no clue on value rating because he thinks it is fun to test all units to fail and put a big X on the page. So, you want to show everyone how awesome you can test but you have nothing to test so what is purpose?
Yes ALL products fail until they PROVE themselves worthy. If I went to the CEO of one of these companies and asked to rent a unit in one of the thousand or so apartments he owns around the world, he would run credit checks on me till no end, lock me in an incredibly exploitative lease, and then charge me a fortune -- and that's if he liked my face.

I think it's very fair to put "a big X" one one of his power supplies that don't pass the base ATX spec, in this day and age, and especially these any decades after the spec was released.
Quote:
Mockingbird, guess you jump on Trump's racist band wagon. You think Chinese make and you must buy? People say, this is how much I want to spend then they make according to the money. It is supply and demand. You write, and now they're still selling us junk, great, then you are a fool to buy. No one put gun to your head.
That's not the point. I don't have to hold the Chinese by the hand so-to-speak and tell them how to manufacture products that might appeal to me. They produce, and we uy what we like, that's the extent of our arrangement with them. If they can't produce products we like, then they should be better informed about what to sell us. If they expect 'Guanxi' to work to their favor here, then they're deluded.
Quote:
Chaos, when you will pay 500$ for a MB or 500$ for a power supply, 300$ for a case, then you can see how long a product can last but when you and everyone else is looking for the cheapest, then what do you expect? You guys should study economics.
a) China is a new player in the high-end electronics scene. When everything came from Taiwan, prices were equally competitive.
b) If you cater to the low end, you might get some short-term profits, but you will lose in the long term. Now that the low-end market has been fatigued, the Chinese ought not to come crying back about how we should buy their inferior products because of some sense of obligation to them.

If you want to pay a little extra to that private AliExpress salesman so that he can put a little extra feral dog meat in his family's kimchi bowl tonight, fine, go ahead. But paying Chinese corporations hundreds of dollars for products that fail after a year is plain stupid.
mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:35 AM   #147
Pavel?
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
City & State: Dortmund
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 16
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Mockingbird, YOU wrote: They've effected "ricer-rization" (for lack of a better word) on it. -- not racist? You are one big idiot. CEOs with thousands of apartments around the world? You one big nut.

You wrote: New sockets for new processor platforms every half year..... What are you talking about? Intel is American company.

Who do you think owns many of the factories in China? Taiwanese. These factories makes good and bad parts and for every price, there is a quality level. No free lunch.

You wrote: the Chinese ought not to come crying back about how we should buy their inferior products because of some sense of obligation to them.... what are you talking about?

You wrote: That's not the point. I don't have to hold the Chinese by the hand so-to-speak and tell them how to manufacture products that might appeal to me. They produce, and we uy what we like, that's the extent of our arrangement with them. If they can't produce products we like, then they should be better informed about what to sell us. If they expect 'Guanxi' to work to their favor here, then they're deluded.

What are you talking about? YOU are deluded, go get an education. You are the TROLL for writing stupid things.

Back to Pavel. He tests low cost units because I guess he thinks these people can afford. He probably thinks low cost units should work like a high end unit. Ok... I buy a Kia and hope it to work like a Porsche. Manufactures don't like him and gives no samples because he is an idiot. People like Pavel wants low cost units and for that you get not so good quality and not so long life and then we get more garbage and landfill so people like Chaos gets upset. Now you understand?

Last edited by Pavel?; 02-02-2017 at 02:42 AM..
Pavel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:25 PM   #148
ChaosLegionnaire
HC Overclocker
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
City & State: Singapore
My Country: Singapore
Line Voltage: 240VAC 50Hz
I'm a: Hobbyist Tech
Posts: 1,311
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel? View Post
So you like Pavel's nasty reviews?
that is your opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel? View Post
You all miss the point. So you like Pavel's nasty reviews? Honestly they don't say much. Pavel has no clue on value rating because he thinks it is fun to test all units to fail and put a big X on the page. So, you want to show everyone how awesome you can test but you have nothing to test so what is purpose?
so he is wrong in setting the bar high? thats his own perogative not yours. if u get butt hurt with his opinion of a 50% score, then take your butt hurt elsewhere where the sun dont shine.

there is always room for improvement in everything. that is what keeps tech moving forward. so u want reviews that write "oh the product is perfect. nothing more that needs to be done" blah blah blah. that is not a review. it just tells the manufacturer to be complacent from now on and things could get shittier from then on. that is the reason i dont read or trust reviews anymore these days because of all the boot licking and bribes/paid reviews these days.

what about movie reviews? there are a ton of great movies out there and some movie reviewers somehow only score them 3/5 stars. does it mean it was a crappy movie? one man's meat is another man's poison. dont like the review? then just dont read it. dont read all the boot licking, bribed reviews like me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel? View Post
Chaos, when you will pay 500$ for a MB or 500$ for a power supply, 300$ for a case, then you can see how long a product can last but when you and everyone else is looking for the cheapest, then what do you expect? You guys should study economics.
fyi, just because a product has a high price does not necessarily mean that it will last long. there are a ton of cheap in their day, old, antique electronic items on ebay still working to this day but according to your own logic, by right they shouldnt exist. they should all have failed by now.

and looking for the cheapest is a natural human nature for buyers. there is nothing wrong with that. so u are saying that the cheapest human nature is wrong and those that do that should be mocked at as if they were barbarians because they couldnt go against their "buyer's natural instinct"? let me tell u, willing buyer willing seller. what about the people looking for stuff with a specific purpose or design to suit their needs and dont look at price? your comment is highly insulting and derogatory to them. not everyone goes for cheap junk from china.

also, pricing a MB at $500, a power supply at $500 and a case at $300 is not economics. its the fastest way to go out of business. look at what happened to windy soldam for example. willing buyer willing seller. you should study how to do business and marketing instead.

what if i paid $500 for a psu and still ended up with junk? that is not economics. that is a scam. take the silverstone sx600 80 plus gold sfx psu for example. pricey sfx psu but what do they put in there? teapos! havent they heard the saying in a car advertisement on the teevee? "if u go with second best, u will always have second thoughts." if the buyer was in the market for cheap, they wouldnt be buying that pricey sfx psu and still end up with "second best" components.
ChaosLegionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:42 PM   #149
mockingbird
Badcaps Veteran
 
mockingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,841
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosLegionnaire View Post
what if i paid $500 for a psu and still ended up with junk? that is not economics. that is a scam. take the silverstone sx600 80 plus gold sfx psu for example. pricey sfx psu but what do they put in there? teapos! havent they heard the saying in a car advertisement on the teevee? "if u go with second best, u will always have second thoughts." if the buyer was in the market for cheap, they wouldnt be buying that pricey sfx psu and still end up with "second best" components.
Not to mention that it was his country (Germany) behind the single most important factor in the premature failure of electronics. It was Mother Deutschland who imposed RoHS on the entire world, by forcing Europe to adopt lead-free solder, thus forcing manufacturers to convert all their re-work operations to lead-free.

Eventhough RoHS doesn't apply to goods imported into America, the Chinese are not going to maintain a seperate line just for the Americans.

Not to mention that manufacturers love RoHS because of the planned obsolescence. How many billions did Deutschland funnel over to the likes of AMD and nVidia for the premature failure of millions of videocards?

And claiming that RoHS solder is needed for fine pitch BGA is hogwash. Maybe for ultra-fine pitch, but not for desktop hardware.
mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 03:00 AM   #150
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 4,409
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Not to mention the ban on incandescent lightbulbs and many other crap things. I think it was ban on vaccum cleaners last time. Now they want to ban fast-boiling electric kettles. They just love banning. Hell they even got new deparment of Gestapo to hunt people who sell light bulbs. I am kidding you not.
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:16 AM   #151
Pavel?
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
City & State: Dortmund
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 16
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Wow, dumb and dumber.

One who thinks he is forced to buy crap and companies like to sell crap and give long warranty... must be a conspiracy theory somewhere. Time to learn about supply and demand.

A racist who thinks the Chinese make him buy crap and now Germans made billions on RoHS... through video card failure? Huh? How do you guys make these things up?!

Pavel, is this about the level of intelligence of your groupie?

Back on point, Pavel, you still cant defend your flawed test methods and idiot grading system. If you are so smart, are there manufacturers lining up waiting for your design advise... oh, you mean, change the caps? You are the power supply editor troll.
Pavel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:37 AM   #152
Pavel?
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
City & State: Dortmund
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 16
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
Not to mention the ban on incandescent lightbulbs and many other crap things. I think it was ban on vaccum cleaners last time. Now they want to ban fast-boiling electric kettles. They just love banning. Hell they even got new deparment of Gestapo to hunt people who sell light bulbs. I am kidding you not.
Here is an example of valuable, insightful and intelligent comment from Pavel...
Hey mocking and chaos, anything to add?

Pavel, you should know all about banning... I think you hold the record for being banned in some forums and why would that be?

Last edited by Pavel?; 02-03-2017 at 05:57 AM..
Pavel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:50 AM   #153
Pavel?
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
City & State: Dortmund
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 16
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

And Pavel, what is Behemot? Behemoth translated from Czech? Really? You have a grand view of yourself?
Pavel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:19 AM   #154
mockingbird
Badcaps Veteran
 
mockingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,841
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

So you've come here to espouse the virtues of lead-free solder?

Guess what? The general consensus here (and among technical circles) is that it's perhaps one of the most destructive things out there, and the only reason it was forced upon the masses was because of German politicians.

And now you're here to whine about how an honest reviewer is affecting the sales of your German distributor friends?

Please! No one here takes you seriously.
mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:42 AM   #155
Pavel?
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
City & State: Dortmund
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 16
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Haha, good one Mocking. Reading your posts, how can anyone take you seriously when you come up with something like this statement ... "Not to mention that manufacturers love RoHS because of the planned obsolescence. How many billions did Deutschland funnel over to the likes of AMD and nVidia for the premature failure of millions of videocards?"

Man, I want to be on what you are on. Billions? RoHS and planned obsolescence? Grand.

Ignorance is bliss but you are definitely pushing the limits here.
Pavel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:57 AM   #156
mockingbird
Badcaps Veteran
 
mockingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,841
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel? View Post
Haha, good one Mocking. Reading your posts, how can anyone take you seriously when you come up with something like this statement ... "Not to mention that manufacturers love RoHS because of the planned obsolescence. How many billions did Deutschland funnel over to the likes of AMD and nVidia for the premature failure of millions of videocards?"

Man, I want to be on what you are on. Billions? RoHS and planned obsolescence? Grand.

Ignorance is bliss but you are definitely pushing the limits here.
You'll have to forgive the rest of the entire world outside of Germany for 'resisting' your stupid regulations on which kind of solder alloy we employ in our electronics.

Not everyone else in the world has an entire dairy cow set aside for them to satiate their lust for milk, nor the pen of fattened hogs to satiate their cravings for meat, nor the silos of beer, and not to mention the 6 months of paid vacation from work like the ordinary German citizen has to be able to afford new, $1000 videocards every few months.
mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:13 PM   #157
Pavel?
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
City & State: Dortmund
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 16
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

I would seriously like to hear your explanation on how the Germans made billions on RoHS. Really, what could possibly make you think in this way other than some good hallucinogens.

What are the RMA rates of product now vs pre-RoHS. Granted at the initial introduction of RoHS, many manufactures had problems with whispering but that was resolved fairly quickly and current wave solders and flux used resolves any of these issues.

So, seriously, please explain how the Germans made billions on this. And how does planned obsolescence play its part in RoHS. What the hell are you spewing? If a company gives 5 years warranty, you seriously think they will make sure the product fails at 5 years plus 1 day? This was a nice term used back in the 70's and 80's but now? Way off base.

Waiting for you to enlighten me.
Pavel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:27 PM   #158
mockingbird
Badcaps Veteran
 
mockingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,841
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel? View Post
What are the RMA rates of product now vs pre-RoHS. Granted at the initial introduction of RoHS, many manufactures had problems with whispering but that was resolved fairly quickly and current wave solders and flux used resolves any of these issues.
Schweinhund! That's a lie and you know it. There is no 'good' lead-free alloy for applications that have a high heat/cold cycle. Yes, you can get away with it sometimes, but it's absolutely inadequate for videocard where you're often cycling between 70+ celsius and ambient temperatures.

Post-RoHS videocards always fail. And you can't just re-ball the chip. Everything that's BGA is suspect. Not to mention tin whiskers for other SMD or through-hole components. Not to mention ICs themselves, which are now insanely lead-free as well.

Straight from the horse's mouth:
Quote:
In 2006 the European Union (Fourth Reich) enacted the Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive, or RoHS, which prohibited the use of lead and other substances in electronic components; it is a green initiative designed to reduce lead-contamination from materials such as televisions and cell phones when they are discarded, Rowe said.
Quote:
So, seriously, please explain how the Germans made billions on this. And how does planned obsolescence play its part in RoHS. What the hell are you spewing? If a company gives 5 years warranty, you seriously think they will make sure the product fails at 5 years plus 1 day? This was a nice term used back in the 70's and 80's but now? Way off base.
Waiting for you to enlighten me.
It's a shame you don't read Behemot's reviews. Otherwise, you would have noticed this:
Quote:
Many of the tracks are reinforced with layers of solder, and the 12V and return paths are also reinforced with some bare wires with large amounts of solder applied around them. There are also copper plates here and there which serve to conduct large amounts of current as well as to help cool the unit. A quality double-sided glass epoxy PCB (or something similar) is used. A few of the component leads could have been trimmed shorter. The soldering quality, however, is still the weak link in Enhance’s manufacturing process. While the solder side does indeed look rather clean, and there isn’t even as so much as a hint of residual flux, (well, except for where they applied liberal amounts around the bare wire used to reinforce the current capacity), and while I did only find three solder balls, it must be said that the wave soldering process they use is quite poor with regard to the quality in which it covers the bare copper. As you can see, large areas remain only very poorly covered. Also, way too many through-hole connections aren’t filled from side to side in their entirety with solder. These through-holes basically consist of small holes through the PCB which are coated throughout with copper by copper. In a proper re-flow environment, the solder should wick all the way up the hole. Here, it did not.
or this:
Quote:
The paths on the secondary side are also reinforced with some extra layers of solder. The soldering is not the worst but could definitely improve. It seems that the solder bath was very hot and the unit was cooled too fast as to not allow the solder to solidify properly. There are also a few joints which could seriously use touching up. Those which have been resoldered have not been cleaned, leaving both solder and soldering flux residue. Besides that, I also found a few tiny solder balls, but most importantly one very big one, approx. 2mm in diameter. It was also not held firmly in place which is a real danger as it could have moved, shorting someting inside the unit. For that I will deduct two points.
In other words, some well intentioned Chinaman wanted to offer a decent product at an adequate price, but because of your people, he now has to babysit his wave soldering process, or perhaps even has to now invest in a new RoHS "certified" wave soldering machine. Hmmmm, 'cui bono'?

I wonder how much he now has to pay your precious EU for more RoHS certification?

How much of that cost, that could have been invested in quality electrolytics for his PSU now has to go towards your paid Oktoberfest vacation beer allowance?

And you have the audacity to come on here and make accusations?
mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:10 PM   #159
Topcat
The Boss Stooge
 
Topcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
City & State: Salem, MO
My Country: United States
Line Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
I'm a: Professional Tech
Posts: 11,846
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

I'm not cleaning up this thread....so tone it down or I'll just remove it.
__________________
<--- Badcaps.net Founder & Owner

Badcaps.net Services:

Premade Capacitor Kits
Badcaps.net Capacitor Master List


Motherboard Repair Services


If you've come here in search of replacement capacitors or repair services, please use the links above.
----------------------------------------------
Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
http://folding.stanford.edu/
Team : 49813
Join in!!
Team Stats
Topcat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:15 PM   #160
Pavel?
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
City & State: Dortmund
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 16
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

EU enacts RoHS so harmful chemicals wont leach into the landfills and possibly affect drinking water (as one example) but you still didn't say how Germans made billions.

"Chinaman"? Really? You racist pig. Quite sad.

So, how really did the Germans make the billions? On new RoHS wave solder machines made by the Chinese? On silver? I don't think you really have a clue because you say the "general consensus here" so you just read a few threads where people whine about it and you surmise that RoHS is bad! The Germans are bad! They make billions... how, no clue but they must be bad.

It is very likely that Pavel has never been to one single factory to see a wave solder in action first hand so he is only stabbing in the dark. If the solder cooled too quickly, it is most likely because the wave solder temperature was not set properly or the length of track inside the wave solder was too short to let it properly cool because of the higher temp needed for silver. Pavel gives no explanation on why and you fall for it. He has no clue. Flux to be cleaned? Really? You don't clean flux anymore on production line, the flux used are all non-corrosive type. You think just because Pavel is highly opinionated that he knows what he is talking about? If he did then you would have power supply companies banging at his door for his valued advise but guess what, not one because if they did, Pavel would be bragging his ass off on jonnyguru.com forum, but not a peep.

You wrote: "Post-RoHS videocards always fail...." My dual SLi has been working pretty nicely since um.... 5 years? But I do recall the video card in my Acer notebook from 2001 died so I had only half a screen, oh, but that was pre-RoHS. You have RMA numbers from the big brands comparing RMA rates pre and post RoHS? Really? Seriously? Show us so we can all learn from it.

Last edited by Pavel?; 02-03-2017 at 01:39 PM..
Pavel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Badcaps.net Technical Forums © 2003 - 2018
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Did you find this forum helpful?