X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi! I'm new here.

I was recommended here to learn about laptop.

I'm Edwin Pineda - winpinph from Manila Philippines.

Comment

Hallo everyone,

My name is Jiří, George in English, I am a 37 y.o. family man and a step-father of 2 teenage punks. I am from Prague, Czech Republic.

I studied high-voltage semi-conductor electrotechnics (traction, trains, electro-motors, high voltage power distribution infrastructures etc.) low-voltage appliances is my hobby. I work as multicertified field service technician, fixing all most known brands of electronics such as HP, Lenovo, Dell, Fujitsu etc. Plotters, laser/ink printers, servers as well as laptops, classic PCs and tablets. I am more about hardware rather than software. But I also sniff into flashing and modding things. I am not a programmer, though I can use things that were done and described by other brainiacs ;o)))

I came along to learn and to share knowledge and experience. Mostly learn... ;o)))

Teach me!

Comment

Hi all,

Guzq here from Indonesia.

I'm a hobbiest, really curious how thing works & love to fix thing, long short browsing so i came up to this forum.
        This forum suits me well.
        All information are here.

Hoping that other high level experience are willing to shared to the newbies like me.

Kudos,

Guzq

Comment

Hi Guys n Gals

i am Dan
          i fix phones, tablets, PC, laptops, treadmills, tvs and turntables
          learning python and sniping
          Russian/German living in Canada
          Got a big shop lots of work and no skills=no moneys
          24yo
          Ford for li e?

send me your cc #s and your lottery tickets

cheers

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Henry. First thanks to this site where I can chat and exchange forum in repairing and servicing electronics equipments. I have some hands-on experience as a serviceman since 1985 and I'm open to help and give some thoughts and advice in servicing field to the best of my knowledge and experience.God bless all in our line of work and may we be able to help each other.

Comment

hi everyone i am johnnie
              i am a british ex pat living in Greece and have computers and technology as my lifetime hobby !
              with over 35 years of computer knowledge.
              looking forward to sharing my knowledge and experience and help towards other members here .
              all the best johnnie ;-)

Comment

Hello everyone. I have finally began a journey to learn about electrics and fix things purchased off gumtree as a hobbie.

Hope to give advice in time to come.

Lewis Sydney, Australia

Comment

I found this website a while back when searching for info regarding capacitor replacements. So far I've just read through other people's threads and posts for info but now I'm introducing myself.

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm here to fix some bad capacitors and learn about them along the way. I'm assuming that's why most people joined this site too.

Comment

Hello guys!! im new in repairing laptops, but i have knowledge and experience in motherboard repair.

nice knowing this forum!

Comment

Hi guys, I'm matt and I'm a grain farmer from Australia. I guess I have to be a jack of all trades doing something different every day and I don't mind a challenge! Enjoy electronics and confident enough to have a crack at repairing when problems arise! Which has brought me to this forum on more than on occasion...

Comment

Hi All,
                          I found the forum while looking for replacement magic smoke for my Dell 2407 monitor. Planning to use an external 19V PSU and bypass the zone of devastation completely.
                          cheers
                          Chris

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm from Sweden and found this site when i was googling around looking for some tips on how to repairi a tv. Read through a few threads and liked how friendly and service-minded all you guys seem to be.

Comment

Hello, I am from southern CA. I found this site trying to diagnose a malfunctioning TV and feel like I am going to learn so many things from all of you about diagnostics and testing individual components (Which is something I have wanted to learn for a while now)

Comment

Hi all, newbie here from UK, recently trying my hand at TV repair (bit of a change from car mechanics lol). So far have managed basics such as change backlight strips, boards etc, bit would like to broaden my knowlege and diagnostic skills etc.

Comment

Hi all, newcomer from CZ. My TV makes me crazy so I'm here

Comment

Hello, I came here from Google (well, DuckDuckGo actually) looking for help with a Yusmart monitor which has stopped doing anything. I have some things to try from an existing thread before posting anything. I did once save an old LCD monitor which had a dead backlight by using some LED strips, so that was nice.

Comment

Hey guys !

New here, and realtively new to TV repair.
                                      Purchased a used Samsung PN50A450P1D for the love of older plasmas for gaming.

Looking forward to working on it with the wealth of info on this forum !

Comment

Hello Everyone!!!

Hope you all are doing good.

My name is Katy Radcliff and I am new to this forum. I am soldering geek and love to work on PCB repair and rework. I hope I'll get to learn or share something new here.

Comment

hi all! i'm a computer technician and i'm here for contribute with my experience e for improve my knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                          X