Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW The Secret LG Factory Reset and The Secret Hotel Mode

To enter Installation menu from the remote control, you need:
    Choose any TV channel (it might not work if other input is selected)
    Press and hold MENU button on the remote control until TV's menu appears, disappears and channel info appears.
    Quickly release MENU button, enter 1105 and press OK.

If your remote control has no MENU button, use HOME button instead.

If you have 2012 model and procedure above doesn't work then you'll need to:
    Enter InStart Service Menu
    Press Settings button.

In the installation menu, you can change the following parameters:
    LG Hotel mode setup (setting restrictions for hotels)
    TV Link-Loader (load/save configuration (TLL file) from/to USB drive)
    Password Change (reset forgotten parental PIN)
    Set ID Setup

this was how i fixed the key lock and the only 50% volume setting ..tv was in hotel setting....lol..hey tom66 add this to the factory reset list

for more on this goto.. http://openlgtv.org.ru/wiki/index.ph..._modes_/_menus

dave

Re: WOW The Secret LG Factory Reset and The Secret Hotel Mode

You are the man , I work for at&t /Dtv and ran into this issue the tv would not switch over to the HDMI... I did this and got it back right thanks for t he info !!

Comment

Code 1105 crack all lg TV hotels, many thanks Man!

Comment

HDMI input unblocked, lol)

Comment

Hey, this sounds fantastic, I have an LG 42PG60UR which wont display the hdmi inputs when selecting source. I definitely will try this when i do my call-out today.

I was actually trying to find the specs for my customers LG 42PG60UR which i couldnt find on the net. LG no longer have the main board and last price was ZAR 2400.00. the cost of the set second hand.

Will make new post for this LG.

Comment

hi
            my tv is set to turner option and i do want it to be defulted on HDMI option can you help me how to do it.
            when i do put it on HDMI it does not recgnize next time. Every time i turn on it goes back to turner or tv option autometically
            can you please help

Comment

I bought a bunch of 32lc50c-us model of LG tv currently it is stuck on turner/tv input. I want it to have defaulted on HDMI. I did go to set up menu and tried to put it on HDMI it works but every time I turn of and again turn on it goes back to turner/ tv ....can you help me how do I make it default choice of input as an HDMI not this tv came from some hotel, as I bought it from the hotel liquidator
              thanks a lot in advance

Originally posted by davewilson61 View Post
              To enter the Installation menu from the remote control, you need:
              Choose any TV channel (it might not work if other input is selected)
              Press and hold MENU button on the remote control until TV's menu appears, disappears and channel info appears.
              Quickly release MENU button, enter 1105 and press OK.

If your remote control has no MENU button, use HOME button instead.

If you have 2012 model and procedure above doesn't work then you'll need to:
              Enter InStart Service Menu
              Press Settings button.

In the installation menu, you can change the following parameters:
              LG Hotel mode setup (setting restrictions for hotels)
              TV Link-Loader (load/save configuration (TLL file) from/to USB drive)
              Password Change (reset forgotten parental PIN)
              Set ID Setup

this was how i fixed the key lock and the only 50% volume setting ..tv was in hotel setting....lol..hey tom66 add this to the factory reset list

for more on this goto.. http://openlgtv.org.ru/wiki/index.ph..._modes_/_menus

dave

Comment

Originally posted by vinn2 View Post
                I bought a bunch of 32lc50c-us model of LG tv currently it is stuck on turner/tv input. I want it to have defaulted on HDMI. I did go to set up menu and tried to put it on HDMI it works but every time I turn of and again turn on it goes back to turner/ tv ....can you help me how do I make it default choice of input as an HDMI not this tv came from some hotel, as I bought it from the hotel liquidator
                thanks a lot in advance
                Hi, were you able to get into the setup menu? If so, what worked for you?

Comment

I bought 10 of these 37" hotel tvs from a liquidation. Easy peasy if you have a service remote. BTW there is a download somewhere to make your smartphone one.

Comment

Working...
                  X