Vizio VW37 Power Supply PSON working but no 12v or 24v output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vizio VW37 Power Supply PSON working but no 12v or 24v output

NitroRat, I found your post somewhat confusing.
    Did you ever fix the issue, and if so what was the solution ?

Comment

Hi guys, I have problem with this dps-247ap power supply also, I have no shorted mosfets, nor blown ic's and not blown anything, I dont have 5 volts at standby, I change ICE3B1565 thinkng it was the problem but still the same.
      Need help please!!

Comment

Just finished reading this thread and have enjoyed it from start to finish, very informative with diagnostic techniques. It might be 3 years old but it was well worth the read. THANKS

Comment

i enjoyed reading this old thread and i just registered so i could add a big thank you for all the troubleshooting hints and help from the experts. i remember Tom66 from the TMC forum while looking at the CMU board circuit on the Tesla battery modules. Now i see why he was so good there.

i was searching thru images for clues about the DEI DL001D chip and this thread caught my eye. What a great resource and wealth of information, especially when schematics are not available.

Comment

i was going to edit and add a note about identifying pin 1 of the DL001D chip that has no notch as shown in the picture in post #6 on page 1: pin 13 is nc, so looking at the board layout you can see the absence of any trace to that pin (it is silk screened with a fat white band).

On a different Delta power supply board that i have, the number 1 is silk screened next to pin 1 of the chip.
            Last edited by kenny256; 07-19-2020, 09:59 PM. Reason: didn't realize about the time limit on edits

Comment

Working...
            X