Intel DG45FC Mini ITX Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intel DG45FC Mini ITX Help!!!

hi i'm new here just wana help if any one here know how to fix Intel DG45FC Mini ITX i dont know if the bios causing the problem i try any bios recovery but didnt work no video output no usb function...plz help thanks

PS:i try bios recovery using usb method
    and if this thread is a wrong section plz move it into right section thanks

Re: Intel DG45FC Mini ITX Help!!!

no its in the right section cause there is no 'intel' section

hm, so you get no video? have you tried a separate video card?
    Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
    ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

no bcoz its has not equipt pci e x16 its only pci e x1 connector i try to connect to hdmi and dvi but its not working i also try the bios recovery method using usb but still not working thanks for the reply

Comment

yeah I see that now, and its not even an open ended pcie slot

ok let me ask you...does this board already have a hard drive with an operating system installed? If so, can you see the hard drive activity light go off as if its loading its operating system? if so, only the video output components might be bad, but the rest of the board is good. they DO make x1 pcie video cards
        Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
        ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

hi thanks for reply
          no doest not have hdd or OS installed its just the mobo with core 2 duo and pulsar umax ram ddr2 800mhz 2gb single module this is the story i got this mobo from auction the seller told me that this mobo has a problem he use it a half a year all of a sudden this mobo was not work any more...
          this mobo got my attention to try to fix by my self i try so many time to fix this like recovery the bios but no luck and just one more thing correct me if i'm wrong if the mobo was a corrupted bios it means the usb port ddnt work? or if dont have any problem with the bios it means there was other problem like capacitor resistor or other component..sorry i really dont have any knowledge technically on that component. i hope you can help me thanks
          Last edited by bushido-21; 04-19-2012, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X