Need Bios hp 14-dq DA0PADMB8 rev :F

I need bios laptop fo hp 14-dq1037wm
    MB NO IS DA0PADMB8 rev :F

Re: Need Bios hp 14-dq1037wm

Originally posted by ZAiIN View Post
    I need bios laptop fo hp 14-dq1037wm
    MB NO IS DA0PADMB8 rev :F
    posts the original laptop bios
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      posts the original laptop bios
      model:opad
      DA0PADMB8f0 rev: f

Comment

model:opad
        DA0PADMB8f0 rev: f
        Can you dump original bios ? If not ,you must flash all this bin files , one by one.
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          Can you dump original bios ? If not ,you must flash all this bin files , one by one.
          What is about ec bios?
          Is it5570e programmable

Comment

What is about ec bios?
            Is it5570e programmable
            I've never tried EC programming, it looks like it's in the I/O. EC files can be retrieved from the bios.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I've never tried EC programming, it looks like it's in the I/O. EC files can be retrieved from the bios.
              Thank you my friend.
              It is work

Comment

Same computer here (HP 14-dq1038wm, motherboard DA0PADMB8F0 REV:F).
                I've tried all of this four bin files with no success.

Do I have to program all of them, one after another ? Or program each bin and check if computer turns on ?

The chip is Gigadevices 25b127dsig. It may be faulty. Do you think I can replace it with Winbond 25q128fvsg ? I've checked datasheets and they look very similar.

Comment

Yes, you can change them.

Comment

Thank you for replying.

When you say "one by one" do you mean to flash each bin until I find the correct one ? Or do I need to flash all of them before turning on the computer ?

Comment

Originally posted by jiyo View Post
                      Thank you for replying.

When you say "one by one" do you mean to flash each bin until I find the correct one ? Or do I need to flash all of them before turning on the computer ?
                      That is, flash each one, turn on the device to test, if it doesn't work, flash the other one.

Comment

That is, flash each one, turn on the device to test, if it doesn't work, flash the other one.
                        I have tried flashing each one. No success.
                        I replaced the original chip with the 25q128fvsg.
                        Flashed each bin and tested again. No success.

The computer power led turns on for a couple of seconds then it turns off, in a loop. No fan, no backlight.

Comment

Originally posted by jiyo View Post
                          I have tried flashing each one. No success.
                          I replaced the original chip with the 25q128fvsg.
                          Flashed each bin and tested again. No success.

The computer power led turns on for a couple of seconds then it turns off, in a loop. No fan, no backlight.
                          Your case just try 16MB bios files, maybe your motherboard still has other hardware errors.

Comment

Your case just try 16MB bios files, maybe your motherboard still has other hardware errors.
                            Could be.

But before flashing it the computer turned on and showed a message like "Bios corruption detected". I tried to update bios using a usb drive but it could not finish, always an error was found when verifying the written data.

I decided to try flashing the chip with a programmer but got the same errors when verifying. I got a different chip, a winbond. It reads and writes ok, also verifies the written data but the computer does not turn on. Only the power light turns on and off in a loop.

Maybe the ics are not compatible ? I cannot find a replacement for the original ic here.

Comment

Working...
                            X