Dell precision 3551

need password removal on this please
    Attached Files

Re: Dell precision 3551

Originally posted by MAZMAZ22 View Post
    Password removed
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by mazmaz22 View Post
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks brother it works well

Comment

Password dell 3551

Attached Files

Comment

Re: Password dell 3551

How many topics do you plan to create on the same issue?
            Did you bother to read the rules of the forum?

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
            Originally posted by piernov
            You MUST NOT:
            Hijack threads unrelated to your request
            Post a request in multiple threads
            Post a request multiple times
            Post in foreign (non-English) languages
            Share private contact information

You MUST:
            Read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
            Try the method at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools before requesting help
            Explain you were not able to succeed with the methods at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
            Use search function in case someone already answered your request
            Post under a related thread if it exists
            Provide the full machine model number and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
            Name your thread with model numbers and request
            Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
            Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
            Attached Files
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

I'm sorry I HAVE 3 LAPTOP SAME PROBLEM BIOS PASSWORDS

Comment

I'm sorry I HAVE 3 LAPTOP SAME PROBLEM BIOS PASSWORDS
                Oh, really? And then why, instead of bringing your post in line with the rules, do you commit a new violation by creating a new topic under another nickname, for the same machine which is again in violation of the rules? The machines are under international warranty from Dell to JUL 2024 - contact the manufacturer. Are they stolen? Why do you write with two different nicknames? Do you think there are any fools around here?

Comment

This is my college account the laptop don't feel want and i don't know i can contact dell thank you and sorry

Comment

dell 3551 precision

HI I NEED HELP I HAVE LOST BIOS I TRIED ALL BIOS BUT COMPUTER DOES NOT DISPLAY
                    I SAVED WRONG COPY
                    SERVICE TQG J7PB573
                    motherboard FDV50 LA J282P REV 1.0
                    CPU I7 10EME GENERATION
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: dell 3551 precision

HI I NEED HELP I HAVE LOST BIOS I TRIED ALL BIOS BUT COMPUTER DOES NOT DISPLAY
                      I SAVED WRONG COPY
                      SERVICE TQG J7PB573
                      motherboard FDV50 LA J282P REV 1.0
                      CPU I7 10EME GENERATION
                      Here
                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: dell 3551 precision

The computer starts but it doesn't display the cpu won't heat anyone can help me

Comment

Good day everyone , please i need bios file for my laptop, it power but doesn't display

FDV50 LA-J282P REV 1.0

Serial Number -FC8F7D3
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Akintunde View Post
                            Good day everyone , please i need bios file for my laptop, it power but doesn't display

FDV50 LA-J282P REV 1.0

Serial Number -FC8F7D3
                            There's something wrong with your file, try to read it again.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                              There's something wrong with your file, try to read it again.

Sir, I have erase the original file

Comment

Hello everyone. Please kindly help me to unlock this bios password. Thanks in advance
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by markobi View Post
                                  Hello everyone. Please kindly help me to unlock this bios password. Thanks in advance
                                  The laptop is under Dell warranty, how did a machine with a US warranty location end up in Nigeria? Call Dell with proof of ownership.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                    The laptop is under Dell warranty, how did a machine with a US warranty location end up in Nigeria? Call Dell with proof of ownership.
                                    I honestly do not understand what you are implying here. I am a laptop technician who is trying to fix a customer's issue. Do you know the location of all your customers' laptops?

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                      Why are you trying to discourage people from helping me out? So many countries like Nigeria uses HP, Dell and other laptops produced for other locations. If you decide not to help me out, that's fine but is is unfair for you to invite others not to help me. That bad.

Comment

I honestly do not understand what you are implying here. I am a laptop technician who is trying to fix a customer's issue. Do you know the location of all your customers' laptops?
                                        As far as you can see, I guess nothing, but I ask a question in which you do not give a direct answer. Yes, it is doubtful to me how a US machine falls into Nigeria, and it is locked with a password you don't know. Whether you are a technician or not just you know. If you were a technician, you are supposed to have professional skills to do it, but as I can see it is not the case. I do not deal with the laptops repair professionally, but as a hobby, as can be seen below my username "I'm a: Hobbyist Tech", but I know how to handle it, and you as a technician as you call yourself don't. And yes I very rarely see a machine from another country outside Europe, it can be seen immediately at first glance on the keyboard layout dear technician. In addition, I do not see any logic machine in warranty to be repaired by another and not by the manufacturer. Moreover, the first thing I advise is to use the guarantee cover first. But still if you show some type of proof the machine is not stolen I personally will do the unlock for you.

Why are you trying to discourage people from helping me out? So many countries like Nigeria uses HP, Dell and other laptops produced for other locations. If you decide not to help me out, that's fine but is is unfair for you to invite others not to help me. That bad.
                                        Where did you see me call others not to do it? Where? Well I will do it now because of your behavior:
                                        I turn to all forum members, please anyone who can do the unlock not to do it for you until you present any proof the laptop has not been stolen.
                                        Last edited by Vesko356; 03-04-2023, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X