HP Pro 3000 Small Form Factor PC with problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Pro 3000 Small Form Factor PC with problems

hi guys i disembly all the pc, and i just leave memory ram , fan, cpu,power supply, the problem with these board is that it doesnt turn on, by pressing power button , i even short those 2 pins from panel and it doesnt turn on,by some reason i dont have the stanby power on the pci slot, im suppose to have 3,3v on one of those holes there, i do have voltage on the power panel swich pin, i have 5 v, there....other funny thing is, by shorting green cable and black cable,on the board pc turn on, but no video,thats the only way i see , on turning on the pc, so my question is what can it be the problem, i havent find anything short on the board yet, another thing is someone toke out i think the ic audio, but still pc is suppose to turn without that..i already change memory ram, and cpu, just in case problem with video would be there, anyway,i still dont know why it doesnt have stanby voltages on pci slot , and cant turn on.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jonny0404; 06-01-2016, 05:11 PM.

Re: HP Pro 3000 Small Form Factor PC stand by volt missing

guys i have stand by volt missing, i mean when i measure the conector on the board, without pressing power button i have in the atx cobnector , green cable 3,98 v and purple cable 5 volts, i press power buton nothing happen, from panel 2 pins i have voltage, but is missing stand by voltage from pci slot..what can it be the problem, i laready check for shorts, theres no short, nothings heat.

Comment

Working...
    X