Can you dignose from the photo ? . Toshiba 65S2650EV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can you dignose from the photo ? . Toshiba 65S2650EV

From what I search , BZX84... variants is Y5 , SOT-23 .
    What minimum wattage ?

I think Mouser , DigiKey would be a good place to search for candidates ?
    Last edited by Ancient1; 01-16-2022, 04:08 AM.

Comment

yes in the previous post i told you from my searches BZX84-A16, in the truth by its datasheet of the series the true one in BZx84-C16 tha has same Vz but more tolerance, 250mW, but for a fast test you can avoid filling the place, so we see if the damn thing wants to show us a picture after 240 posts..
      Last edited by Davi.p; 01-16-2022, 04:22 AM.

Comment

So 17-19V, and 250mW preferably. doesn't have to be 3 pin. Now length issue .. 2mm max
        I am thinking what is the best way. The list is only 3 pin SMDs , but with the specs .. oy vei (thats yiddish)
        Last edited by Ancient1; 01-16-2022, 04:37 AM.

Comment

no 15-17v. Why don't you test the board itself? I'm impatient.. thrust the uncle, it's safe if you do a 1 minute test..

Comment

Found a candidate J3 - see photo
            its data sheet https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...4ac533c6dd.pdf
            looks like an 18V Zener

and 1P - see photo

Both from a good board. I don't want to this PSU too , So if you confirm, I want to make sure I can buy those 2 in Aliexpress. But delivery time isn't a factor
            I'll use low melt solder to remove them. safer
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Ancient1; 01-16-2022, 05:28 AM.

Comment

i said 15-17v (it has a range) 18v it's too high, why you show me photo? it doesn't matter..

Comment

I try to make as if my uncle is looking over my shoulder

What about H5 : Nominal 15 ( 14.25 - 15.75) , Power dissipation 500mW https://html.alldatasheet.net/html-m...MMSZ5245B.html

Comment

For now : I replaced the SMD .. not only the output is still missing, but IC2 IC3 are missing Vcc it seems. Main Caps have 308V.
                  I verified that the tracks with the job today are fine.

I will check later what happened and inform.
                  unbelievable

Comment

but replaced Smd with what?? H5 is good..

Comment

H5 and 1P , taken from a good PSU.

Now I need to go back to the measurements I did earlier and see where the V is missing in the path. I assume IC3 , with many pins , is the start ?

I am considering putting back the old 1P and Y5 , maybe I damaged the new ? who %!*&# knows. I'll probably buy new 1P and H5 for the donor board.

Nested repair : you need to fix A in order to fix B in order to fix C. Thank God for the wonderful experience.

And... I got now an LG 47" to deal with. Easy Backlight issue (Menu is seen), hopefully.

Comment

This post is outside the subject of this thread

No joy with the LG 47" 47LN570Y. Hoping for a quick repair and to get back to the 65".

On start : BL blips. Image OK. BL Strips OK. i.e LED Driver issue. All PSU Caps look OK.

2 Quick questions :

first : With no BL connected , should there be output V on the PSU BL connector ? ( something I finally realized I need to clarify )

2nd : I got PSU of 42LN570Y , it is smaller. Main's connector identical EAX64905(3)501 ( 42 has 3 not 5) : I upload photo of the important info with them. Do you think it can be used instead? ( I will repair the board of the 47" later)
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Ancient1; 01-18-2022, 08:12 AM.

Comment

PLEASE! i ask this on the knees to all members, don't misk repair cases.. open one thread for each repair job, there are gigantic threads full of confusion in this forum...
                          Obviously not ic3, check again the previous list of components i made..
                          Last edited by Davi.p; 01-18-2022, 08:18 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry. I hoped for a quick yes/no. I don't want the misuse your kindful help.
                            * Can't delete . I'll start another thread
                            Last edited by Ancient1; 01-18-2022, 08:15 AM.

Comment

OK. I have a plan.
                              I need to have Vcc on ICs as before the last operation - replacing the 2 SMDs

I will restore the 2 old SMDs . measure Vcc to IC2 IC3.
                              No Vcc : Go back in the posts to Re-do the things we did before , like shorting the Opto

Comment

after remounting them remove ic2 and test pin8 ic2 pad on pcb..

Comment

OK , in order to remove a bad IC2 from influence.

I really am greatful for your exceptional commitment in this long thread

Comment

OK.
                                    I replaced the new SMDs H5 and 1P , with the originals
                                    IC2 Voltage ... a joke , fluctuating up to ~3V
                                    I was about to give up and go and order new PSU because I owe it to you.
                                    Decided to continue and remove IC2
                                    16.46V . I wonder if I have this IC in my junk , is there manufacturer to stay away from ? found 2Pcs ~$3 , estimated 07.Mar .

I continued to replace right button in my Roccat Kone [+] . new Omikron F clicker ( forgot the name).
                                    Some positive things today.
                                    Last edited by Ancient1; 01-19-2022, 12:54 PM.

Comment

IC2 immediately had to be changed, the resistor R37 burned out for a reason.

Comment

Yep... i don't remember, when you was measuring the 5vsby output after the 431 change it was low with the ps jumper or also without? Only a curiosity..

Comment

lotas : correct.. in hindsight

Davi.p : you remember details better than me... probably ... 431 ?

I'll jumpstart tomorrow the PSU I took the SMDs from, see if it is fine or I need to order them too
                                          Last edited by Ancient1; 01-19-2022, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X