Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: vizio amber light E321VL

Originally posted by killian6pk View Post
    You need to start a new thread on your tv. Take good close up pictures of the front and back of your power board and mainboard. Post them with the Manage Attachments button below in the Additional Options section. You will be helped to figure out your problem if it is possible to do so.
    Will do, thanks!

Comment

I got a e321vl that power on(backlight is on) but no picture.
      Any suggestions ?

Comment

Originally posted by DULLTV View Post
        I got a e321vl that power on(backlight is on) but no picture.
        Any suggestions ?
        See the post directly above yours. These old posts don't get the attention because people think the problem was solved or the OP gave up. So just start a new thread with good, focused top down pictures of both sides of each of your boards. Also one picture with all the boards hooked up (as if you just took the back off). We want to be able to read the writing on the boards.
        Have you ever stopped to think and then forget to start thinking again?

As a very wise man once said on this forum: "Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most."

Comment

Thanks

Comment

hi some help i check the pins and the one that is to give me 12v is not
            given me that amount of energy

Comment

this is a very easy fix guys. u18 is the eeprom in the center need to be reprogram or buy a new one on ebay for 25.00 already program.

Comment

I just bought one of those eeproms. Didn't fix the board/tv.

Turned out to be a bad solder joint. I resoldered parts in groups, so I don't know exactly which part was the problem. But, I have a pretty good idea.

Those resistor packs around the main IC do not have legs. The contacts do not necessarily touch the pads. So, in order to make contact, you have to bridge the solder joint. That is a good way to have a bad contact.

Anyway, after soldering all the r-packs, the tv works! Yea! I would suggest resoldering all the r-packs on both sides of the board near that main IC.

Good luck!

(anyone want a $25 chip )

Comment

Working...
                X