Panasonic TX-L55ET60B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TX-L55ET60B

hi can any one help could you tell me is this a T-CON board fault or a panel fault
    Attached Files

Re: Panasonic TX-L55ET60B

disconnect, one at a time, the cables going from the tcon to the panel and see if it changes what happens to the display and go from there.

Comment

Panel fault
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

so is there nothing can be done to repair the panel

Comment

do the suggested test and go from there

Comment

Originally posted by snopy44 View Post
            so is there nothing can be done to repair the panel
            Most likely it is not fixable but worth trying the test before condemning it
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

thanks for the help this is the result of the test
              Attached Files

Comment

This would appear to confirm a bad panel.

Comment

thank so there is no fix at all has you see ribbon faults or lose

Comment

Originally posted by snopy44 View Post
                    thank so there is no fix at all has you see ribbon faults or lose
                    Not too sure what you meant here but you have a bad panel, confirmed.

Comment

on u tube it shows packing ribbons on panel with rubber and re fitting is this just a load of rubbish

Comment

that method works where there is a bonded tab problem and pressing on a troubled tab can change the result. Your problem is probably worse than that. Further, the second picture that you posted is rather unusual as it shows a white half that has "wave" on the side. That looks like someone disassembled the set to fix an issue with backlighting and then during re-assembly, didn't put the diffusing material back properly. IF this is true, then based on how well (NOT) this panel was handled, it is unlikely that it can be saved.

Comment

thanks for the fast reply got the tv from a site they said it was t-con board so just wanted to make sure before I ordered a board and wasted more money

Comment

Working...
                          X