X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello.
    With an electronics friend since childhood.
    The first computer since 1997, pentium ...
    From 2000 he worked in a computer firm, engaged in sales and repairs.
    Since 2004 I'm engaged in repairing phones and various gadgets at the mobile phone company.
    In my spare time I am engaged in the repair of a comprehensive technique ....

Comment

Hi and greetings from switzerland. I‘m doing someone repair stuff on MacBooks and IPhone Mainboards.

Comment

Helllo 18 year old stundent whose laptop is broken then found this forum.Tried to repair it half success acocmplished

Comment

Hello everyone, new member like many, searching for information. Probably older than many here and wear many hats such as Machinist, Electrician, Electrical Engineer and currently a Project Manager for a large Aerospace company. I have a an extensive background in Network Administration most of my life, Certified in Microsoft technologies and Novel Networks. In my spare time, I spend all non working hours in my shop building SMD circuits, 3D Printing, metalworking with 9x20 lathe and benchtop mill. I've been known to be able to fix just about anything but I have a Vizio that has whipped me which is why I'm here, hoping to find some answers.

Kelly

Comment

I am the local blown solid cap wannabe.

Comment

Hi, just here for some tips, and maybe some help with a tv.

Comment

Hi stuck with a dell without IDT detection in Device manager so i am here to look up some info and assist others if possible with my limited knowledge of tech.

Comment

Hi all James here from australia been in the service/electronics game for 30 years now and how have the times changed !
                  hope to find some service information on my samsung tv

Comment

Greetings! This is a great resource for learning and troubleshooting problems and I hope I can be of help as well as receive help
                    Started out with the intention of going into electronic engineering by completing my A level in Electronics but then realized I am unemployable due to my colour blindness! So I've moved in a different direction but still like to tinker and repair things.

Comment

Hello everyone Decided to join this forum to learn something about my electronics. I have don't repairs on gaming consoles and computers but have a lot to learn. Hoping to learn a bunch more.

Comment

Hello Everyone, am Gotham (serious_electron) based in Canada. Great to join such a wonderful and knowledgeable forum. I am working on exploring further details of electronic basics and fundamentals for the purposes of motherboard/system component level repairs and troubleshooting. Hope to gain some valuable insight and knowledge!

Comment

hello team...am new user from aligarh uttar prdesh india...

plzz tell me, which programmer is best for tv software..??

Comment

Hi all! I'm from Finland, ham radio operator (more like ham appliance operator ), I play guitar and bass and like to build my own effects pedals, and also like to tinker with oldish computer hardware. I'm here as I'm working on a old LCD display I saved from going to recycling. I'm trying to teach myself more about troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices with my display salvaging project.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Greetings from Germany,
                              I started repairing notebooks a few month ago but I have to learn a lot more.
                              I'm glad that you share your knowledge and experience.

Comment

Howdy all,
                                Here's my obligatory first post, just a guy here that's not a fan of the "throw away" culture, and I have problems paying someone else to fix something that I should be able to fix myself. So I am here researching a couple of dead TVs that I have and, thanks to you folks, I have trouble shot one of them and have parts on order then will move on to the next one. Sure is nice to spend $20 to fix a TV and not go out and blow $800 on a new one.

A HUGE thank you to all that share their expertise on this board!!

Comment

buen dia para todos intento aprender electronica para lo cual espero me puedan ayudar y derrepente yo pueda ayudar a alguien, gracias por permitirme ingresar a esta comunidad:sonreír::sonreír::sonreír:

Comment

Greetings!

I've been voiding warranties on all things electronic since the 1970's...and making them work again since the 1980's.

"If you can't open it, you don't own it!"

Comment

Whats the craic?
                                      Looking forward to using info found here to repair all sorts of stuff. I work in IT but have always played with elactronic without really knowing all that much. I've a number of failed Netgear switches that need repair and this seemed the best resource to resolve these issues.
                                      Cheers,

Rob.

Comment

Hello everyone
                                        I need a diagram for my motherboard it is
                                        Abl51 la-c781p

Comment

Hi all,
                                          40 years ago I wanted a metal-detector but couldn't afford one, Everyday Electronics magazine showed me how to make one - that I never actually finished but I got interested in the rest of electronics. Many years later I have taken apart/irreparably broken/fixed everything from TVs/videos/camcorders to broadcast satellite transmission equipment, and gotten annoyed with computers, android tablets and phones. I really only signed up to be able to download the schematic for a Lenovo laptop but after seeing the rest of the website, I hope my experience can help other people with their problems

Brian/Donut

Comment

Working...
                                          X